Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Event Bosses

  1. #1
    SvAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mittgard
    Posts
    45
    Server
    DE01

    Lightbulb Event Bosses

    Possible conditions:
    - Boss may be much more challenging than usual event battles;
    - Boss will be available only one time per account during event;
    - Boss will be available only after defeating about 10 usual event battles;
    - Boss must be defeated only by one player (not co-op);

    Rewards after defeating event boss:
    - 1000 event resource;
    - 5-10 scrolls of event spell (was suggested earlier )
    - 1 full stack of selected event troop (345 core, 69 elite or 23 champion)

  2. #2
    Community Team BB_Eraya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,110
    Server
    DE01
    Hello SvAlex,

    Thank you for sharing your ideas regarding event bosses with us!

  3. #3
    SvAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mittgard
    Posts
    45
    Server
    DE01
    Hello BB_Eraya,

    I have some extra thoughts about this idea: as for the bosses, - they can looks like avatars of dragons which represents the elements of event creatures. For example, for current event called "from sand and water" it would be avatar of Shalassa and some sand-worms as her minions
    And for other it would be Urgash for demons, Y`lath for highclans etc.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dobrich, Bulgaria
    Posts
    84
    Server
    DE01
    Great idea.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    51
    Server
    DE01
    Don't hold your breath for this one. The idea of an event boss is cool, but the rewards you are proposing are a little overboard imho - especially the "1 full stack of event troops" reward.

  6. #6
    SvAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mittgard
    Posts
    45
    Server
    DE01
    Xavierduke, there is no way to defeat event boss more then one time during event, even with other heroes on your account, - so I think these rewards not so overboard.
    1 full stack of 1 selected event troop would give drive to get more units, - but you can test troop in usual battles. And 1000 event resource is just a bit more than half-part of core units needed to restore dwelling in guild province

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    86
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavierduke View Post
    Don't hold your breath for this one. The idea of an event boss is cool, but the rewards you are proposing are a little overboard imho - especially the "1 full stack of event troops" reward.
    The current system is way "underboard". <200 event resources per day, 7 days of event = 1400 resources, 1 champion creature = 180, you can buy 1/4 stack. Is this a fair compensation for doing 3 event battles every day for 7 days in a row? I don't think so. Multiply reward x10, then it would be fair.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    69
    Server
    DE01
    The idea for a boss is really awesome, loved it.

    However, I don't think is really nice to limit the amount of items/stacks you can get per event or per day.
    From this event, farming quest + a couple dozen of battles, I'm gathering around 2000 resources x 7 days that gives several stacks of either champions, elites or core units.


    Assuming you do a boss just once per event....

    Imagine for a average guild with around 30 active (not total) players to build a new champion dwelling if they can get only 1 stack of champion per event (30 x 23 = 690 units) .... you need 1800 units for a new guild dwelling, and from what I see, some units may take around 1 year to appear again in a next event, which means up to 3 years to complete the dwelling. That's quite a long and absurd amount time.


    A contribution for the topic that I can give, is very simple .... just lower prices for elites and champions (currently 26 and 180 resources respectively), compared to core units (1 resource only) seems quite overpriced to me

    It could be similar for the amount of crystals you spend on upgraded creatures from your own town.

    - Core Units (1 resource)
    - Elite Units (11 resources)
    - Champion Units (50 resources)
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

    Guild FurElise

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    86
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Leraf View Post
    From this event, farming quest + a couple dozen of battles, I'm gathering around 2000 resources x 7 days that gives several stacks of either champions, elites or core units.
    2000 resources is 100 battles every day.

    Assuming 5min each (I don't think you can realistically average lower than that, because you need to find an event battle, say 2min, and 3min to do), it's 500min or 8hours+ in game every day for 7 days straight just for the sake of farming 1 dollar worth of event resources. In Canada the minimum wage is 10$/hr, so working 8 hours gets you 80$ a day, and you could buy a 1.5 years' supply of event resource, by simply going to the lowest paying job for just one day.

    Having said that, I think that the current event system is ridiculous, and must be changed if the game wants to stay afloat.
    80$ I just mentioned is roughly 900 champion creatures which means the building is worth 160$, not counting other resources, like 1$ for every 400 crystals.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    69
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolisk View Post
    2000 resources is 100 battles every day.

    Assuming 5min each (I don't think you can realistically average lower than that, because you need to find an event battle, say 2min, and 3min to do), it's 500min or 8hours+ in game every day for 7 days straight just for the sake of farming 1 dollar worth of event resources. In Canada the minimum wage is 10$/hr, so working 8 hours gets you 80$ a day, and you could buy a 1.5 years' supply of event resource, by simply going to the lowest paying job for just one day.

    Having said that, I think that the current event system is ridiculous, and must be changed if the game wants to stay afloat.
    80$ I just mentioned is roughly 900 champion creatures which means the building is worth 160$, not counting other resources, like 1$ for every 400 crystals.

    I think you just read that part and ignored the rest

    I was talking about limiting the amount of units you can get per event, which was one of the suggestions of this topic.


    Btw, it's 80 battles, not 100 :P (75 if you include what you get from the quest) ... I was doing around 10 battles per shrine round, which means 4 hours of gameplay, not 8+
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

    Guild FurElise

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.