Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Event Bosses

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Leraf View Post
    I was doing around 10 battles per shrine round, which means 4 hours of gameplay, not 8+
    This is still crazy. We need a better way of farming event units.

Server
    DE01
    I propose making events part of the regular game. I.e. replace 3 stacks of regular creatures in each area with event battles, but show them as regular troops, guarding event resources, instead of regular wood/meta/gold/artefacts. 20 resources per pile. Then, if you are looking for a challenge, you could fight a heroic battle, in which you get 20 additional resources. Or T1 for 40, T2 for 60 and so on. This makes it viable for low level to fight for event resources. At least they should be able to do a regular battle, and collect 60 event resources per area.

All of that good stuff should respawn daily, monsters and resource stacks.

Server
    DE01
    I remember to add one more thing as reward:
    Chance of drop relic or legendary artifact with bonuses (extra attack/resistance) to event creatures

Server
    DE01
    I propose making events part of the regular game. I.e. replace 3 stacks of regular creatures in each area with event battles, but show them as regular troops, guarding event resources, instead of regular wood/meta/gold/artefacts. 20 resources per pile. Then, if you are looking for a challenge, you could fight a heroic battle, in which you get 20 additional resources. Or T1 for 40, T2 for 60 and so on. This makes it viable for low level to fight for event resources. At least they should be able to do a regular battle, and collect 60 event resources per area.
    That's a nice idea .... but I would propose normal respawn, like any other fight in the map, respawn instantly if you leave the area and not daily.

@SvAlex +1

I think both ideas could be combined .... a heroic tier fight against the event creatures, with chance of getting a relic or legendary with bonuses for those units, that would be interesting
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

Guild FurElise

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Leraf View Post
    That's a nice idea .... but I would propose normal respawn, like any other fight in the map, respawn instantly if you leave the area and not daily.
    If it was up to me, I'd give everyone unlimited supply of event resource, at first login during the event.

Server
    DE01
    good idea

I would like to see event as a new map, where will be located dwelings where the event creatures , protected by creatures- battles. I wuild like to see those event bosses who will addition hs drop the relic or legendary item that can amplify and event creatures.
    any abandonment of maps would make it all on the map respawn
    Of course that would and on the road map is located blockers that prevented progression of the map and they should respawn in this way to prevent easily farming of dwelings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2