Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: short cut expedition guild and back

Server
    DE01

short cut expedition guild and back

We often do expeditions and long sessions and i am really fed up with having first to go to Ashan, when i want got to the Guild to refresh my shrines.

Couldnt there be the golden Button "got to Guild" active during Expedition?

The other way Guild to expedition works fine with the buttons.

I would really save me time, instead of looking at the loading picture, because my Computer isnt the fastest and it really anoys me.

Server
    DE01
    Hello Le-Petit,

Thank you so much for posting your idea, and for sharing it with us!

Server
    DE01
    Even better - have "shrine up" option and your hero would automatically run back and forth, you'd just see the counter, like 30sec remaining... almost done... done.

Server
    DE01
    And another idea about shrines: make their effects always active for all guild members but shrines need to refresh energy like troops dwellings.

Server
    DE01
    @ neo and alex

no, neo that would be even more boring.

And alex i dont want to be forced to spend my ressources for refreshing those shrines.
    The time limit is part of the game and you have to keep an eye on it.

Server
    DE01
    I would like to be able to upgrade shrines like you can with creature dwellings. The upgrades would increase duration (cool down would be the same). I have thought about them providing more bonus with upgrades but there would probably have to be a limitation to the max upgradable level and the upgrades would have to be around 5% or so. The duration is more important as it would allow players to over write shrines. A big problem now is that you want to start a raid, one person has 10 minutes of shrines and you all have to wait for that person's shrines to be up so you can all be shrined at the same time.

I also like the original idea of having a guild province button in expedition. This would save some time and eliminate some session invalids since you would only be using one portal instead of two to get back to the guild province. A lot of my session invalids come from leaving expedition and then trying to go to the guild province.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Petit View Post
    no, neo that would be even more boring.
    Do you ever stand up from your computer? Like washroom, drink coffee/tea/juice? Take a 2min break, you take it anyway.

Server
    DE01
    @ neo

not every 30 minutes,

Server
    DE01
    +1 to Gravel's post and Le-Petit's idea.

The XP shrine in the province is unique to the others. Does this mean the code exists and you could just apply it to the other shrines?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Petit View Post
    And alex i dont want to be forced to spend my ressources for refreshing those shrines.
    My suggestion:
    Add a super shrine, it will grant all the guild member all the shrine effects all the time with resource cost.
    So you can choice to use the super shrine or use the original 7 shrines.

At least, I will be glad to donate resource for the guild super shrine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast