Thread: expedition littel things for single battles

Server
    DE01

expedition littel things for single battles

couldnt you implent little treasures for the single expedition battles ?

like gold, wood, metall, dust, kristalls ?

one can get something with the normal battles and it really (for me) ist always a litte bit of fun to get something.

When one does 50 Battles in the expedition without getting anything, because the dust etc goes to the guild, and the rest ist often junk, it would be at least something.

Sure somebody will complain why onlay so much, but at least somethiong would be nice.

Server
    DE01
    It`s a good idea to give at least a few dust/orbs/spheres after each expedition battle and amount of resource will depend from expedition level and of course from battle difficulty.

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

Why ask for expedition resources? You are unlimited resources with the Piggy quest.

Dust, orbs, spheres it's ok, but for the rest it's a long time since I have not crossed anyone in lack of resources ...

Server
    DE01
    Hehe, im DK 54 Aleska, and in jagd, but everyday doin quests and farmin few resources cause im out of gold and crystal every day, so for people like me its a good idea to get someth from expedition battles...

Server
    DE01
    Thank you for the feedback, I will make sure to forward it to the devs