Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Garrisons and Might Heroes

Server
    DE01
    Gravel +1 - a most sensible and useful suggestion.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieIlAG View Post
    getting char to DK 1 = 3 days if you do know what you are doing.
    Play 16 hours every day, with breaks for sleep only?

Server
    DE01
    +1 for gravel idea
    I have 4 chairs, garrisons in all the towns in the level 6 all Balif slots unlocked and lately i have a problem with free space. Several times I already transferred creatures to be meaningful and easily accessible but the problem space is expressed. With all the events that are coming and new creturaes it will be an increasing problem.
    But like all other good suggestions that would facilitate the players and of course enabled the purchase of new creatures and this will be a dead letter in the forum, unfortunately.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolisk View Post
    Play 16 hours every day, with breaks for sleep only?
    1st day 16 hours to end the storyline, then you can get like 2mln xp. from best quests when using super shard and 2h xp bonus = ~3 days of doing ~500k xp quests and grinding resources.

I believe you have good army in your castle if you need additional space... ;-)

Server
    DE01
    I believe Bailiff and Garrison should always scale to individual heroes.

We have 10 spaces in Bailiff having 1 character in game, and same 10 spaces when we have 3, 4 or 10 heroes.
    I can see huge imbalance in such situation.
    Surely once you purchase extra hero, Bailiff allowance should increase (even by few slots only).

It is unfair on might heroes they cannot store full core stack in their Garrison, at the end of the day it takes time to upgrade it to level 6.
    On second hand I don't see real reason why we cannot upgrade it more... Or at least give one extra upgrade for might heroes ^^

This subject was touched a good few times already on this forum.
    Bag spaces, Bailiff, significant difference between might and magic Garrisons, sadly issues are still here...

I was always against buying storage heroes, but with totally packed bags on my 3 heroes (limited to 50 spaces each), full Garrisons, and Bailiff I may simply have no choice soon...
    Think about poor Heroes names: iBag1 iBag2 iBag3 (sic!)

(\ /)
    ( . . )
    o(")(") iRabbit1

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2