Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rotten eggs

Server
    DE01

Rotten eggs

I wasn't going to comment on this Easter Event but here I am because I think it needs to be said! Last week 'From Sand and Water' just ended and it was a cool event
    but here it is again with an egg pet added and a costume added... I understand new content is on the back burner for whatever reason but bringing out the exact same event after we just finished it? That is sad and disappointing and maybe I am the only one that feels like this but there, I said it

Server
    DE01
    I hope for some mini story quests for such event...

They can do for example story quest based on current mechanic to say about troubles in creating Heroes Online world... ;-)

btw. I was playing Farm Kingdom (dead game) for few year earlier (German/Russian team) and my feeling is French/German team works as well with chat people moving between one game and the other... ;-)

but in Farm Kingdom events were connected with some storyline which I miss...

I see it like HoMM 4 enhansions...
    bare HoMM storyline was great and then they just add sth to get some new money without much stress of some friends of the rabbit... ;-)

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded it to the appropriate team. Could you also tell me which troops you would like to see in the events? Thanks!

Server
    DE01
    You are lost.

Server
    DE01
    Well, I've got quite disappointed as well seeing the same units over again.

I was hoping to see "Highland Clansmen" units, "Coastal Creatures (with hydras)", "Demons" or even a small hope for "Elders and those units from their group"
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

Guild FurElise

Server
    DE01
    I would love to see Elders and Elrath's Shield in a future event.

I also agree it would be nice to have event-specific quests more original than just completing 3 random event battles.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded it to the appropriate team. Could you also tell me which troops you would like to see in the events? Thanks!
    Well Torn Treants or shamans or a void event with heralds wraiths anything like that would be just not the SAME troops we had two weeks ago.. you want to look forward to events NOT have the same thing over again

Server
    DE01
    Devs dont need to create something new, just use more from they have For example:
    Kirin Coral priestess
    Fire elements Unicorns
    Green Dragons Black Dragons etc.

Server
    DE01
    It would be very very nice to have Void-touched Light Elemental and venom Spitting spiders!
    Thank you in advance,
    Les

Server
    DE01
    event was in game from mostly from 2 years and there are still the same event
    we have ~15 exactly same events per year

so lazy dev this game have
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast