Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The State of the GAME

Server
    DE01

The State of the GAME

First off this is NOT a complaint this is an observation I want to make that clear...

While I know this will MOST likely not be read by anyone that can something and most likely we will be told that this will be forwarded to the "right people" yeah well there is that.... I am going to say it none the less... I have been playing this game for some time now and I have met a number of amazing people from all over the world
    (yeah world!!!) so cool to say that, and here I am STILL playing it and sometimes I ask myself "why" am i still playing it?" good luck with trying to answer that fully... I would say the MAIN reason here is the people... and this is not just the people in my guild chromatic but most of all people here... while there are many times we do not get along or agree and there is competition and rivalries with other guilds (cough.. Jag) believe it or not I really think that is a good thing... it's a good thing to push each other I really love to see people having fun and building relationships that hopefully will last a long time, i know I have and for that i am VERY thankful to this game for giving me that and while many people will say it's "only" a game to me it's so much more... to me the game is a vehicle for meeting people you would have never met any other way and that to me is pretty cool.. for this post I am going to go into game OFF mode for a minute, and not speak as Nitra leader of chromatic but as Me the person who's character is named Nitra... While there are many who do not understand the dynamics of game like this and just play for fun that is fine but i am one person who does and I am sure there are many of you who do as well... for us this is more than a game, it's a community.. I am GLAD Moo is still here and Pinkrabbit and all the other guild leaders both old and new, doing their best to setup the best home they can for new players and old, and seeing Seth still trying to recruit new members for both of his guilds EVERY day!!! and making the effort to try and help everyone and share anything he can about this game... and to all the idiots (you know who you are) saying the stupidest things on global chat who end up getting chat banned lol (and trust me some of the things that are said, that reach WAY beyond that.. but at least it gives the new mods something to do other than telling people "English only in chat please" lol AND here comes the part that will be ignored but must be said once again...(MAYBE if it's said enough times someone might listen) THIS is a really great game and YES it has it's problems and there are MANY posts pointing out all of them, THIS is not one of those posts...THIS game is DYING and while there are new players signing up every day that is NOT enough to stop it from the path it is headed on.. while to many it seems that the makers of this game DO NOT CARE since there has been no NEW content for some time now and there has BEEN no information about anything even in the distance and YES we are still getting events and there are some people who think it's just another way to generate money for the game... some people also may think that it's a sinking ship and it's on auto pilot and when it sinks so be it... as of right now I refuse to believe that Blue Byte as written this game off and I am well aware this is NOT the first post that has brought up these points both, Moo and Gravel have done a number of posts as well as many other on the fact this game needs help with NEW content and ANY INFORMATION... so let me add this to the pile

WE as players are STILL showing up and spending both TIME and MONEY to support this GAME and YES we are not being forced to do so... WE are doing it for a number of reason... and I am asking (once again) PLEASE show us or tell us something, BREATH some air into this game so it doesn't DIE

Ok that's all I have so game on!!!

Thank you for reading this

Nitra

Server
    DE01
    Good post Nitra!

Server
    DE01
    I read your post. You nailed it.

I'm still unable to log in, for 2 weeks now.
    Without them fixing bugs on a regular basis, the game is doomed.

Server
    DE01
    + 1

Server
    DE01
    I may not be one of the loyal players who have been here from the beginning, however, I have seen both short and long term players quit the game due to the suffocation mentioned above. Send in the IT EMS! We need digital CPR! Code Bluebyte!

Server
    DE01
    +1 Nitra
    It's refreshing to see something other than negative posts on the forum. And I agree with you, this is a great game and there are a lot of great people here. Keep the game alive!!!

Server
    DE01
    I will say once more...

1920x1080 is the only way to play this game... :-)

I am not fun that much to play it for longer without HD with that amount of smaller or bigger problems.

I wonder why there is no information it is HD designed and HD is the only resolution giving pure fun of enjoying alll bugs without thinking about all hardware problems related to moving screen and not seeing a thing farther than a horse tail length

Server
    DE01
    +1

Very well said, Nitra.

Server
    DE01
    The expeditions were a good addition to the game, especially to promote guild play. But since then ..... I share your point of view, Nitra

Server
    DE01
    Have to figure out a way for the Devs to hear us, for almost an year there was no update of the game!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast