Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Constant issues with game chat, game battles, latency causing all sorts of issues

Server
    DE01

Angry Constant issues with game chat, game battles, latency causing all sorts of issues

This has been going on for this entire week now.
    Tried on 5 different computer and laptops, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, all with Flash working PERFECTLY for any other online game and FB game, yet this game DOES NOT WORK no matter what I try.
    Your suggestions are just run of the mill 1st line support type and have already tried them and they do NOT WORK so please don't tell me to empty my flash cache and my browsers cache.

Please investigate on your end what is going, chat keeps looping between YOU ARE CONNECTED, LEAVING CHATROOM, NOT CONNECTED all day long on all 5 different computers I have tried.

Server
    DE01
    Hi ThunderStormZ,

We had a maintenance today, did this bring any improvements?

Also, are those 5 computers all connected to the same router/network? If yes, it might also help to completely take modem and router off the power for at least 15 minutes, as this forces a DNS renewal with your ISP, which can sometimes help to fix connectivity issues.

If you have more than 1 hero, do the chat issues surface with all of them, or only a particular one?

Server
    DE01
    I'm having the exact same issues. Chat and battle mode. I just stopped playing until a solution comes about. I'm not tech savvy but it's definitely a game problem and not a problem on the player end.

Server
    DE01
    Hi finkagitis,

Please contact our support team about this issue. They will gladly assist you with them.

Server
    DE01
    Hi, same here. Chatroom is going crazy. Battles are lagging: I move stack and attack it stays on the same place and nothing happens, just next stack gets its turn and after some turns the stack that didn't move suddenly appears where it should be. This causes a lot of troops loosing all the time or makes me refreshing the battle for ~10 times which is very annoying! I wrote about this to support, but for 2 days no answer!!! Please solve this ASAP

Server
    DE01
    And yes, I did clear my cache, browsing data, reinstalled chrome. Still this bug. And the weirdest thing here is that on mondayeverything was working perfectly, but the next day these issues happened!

Server
    DE01
    HI TheScientist,

I am sorry you are experiencing these issues. I will inform the team about them. If you think of something that might have caused this, please let me know and I will forward it.

Server
    DE01
    srsly plz dont reply to him like he is the only one having this issue i have 2 friend and myself who have the same problem so i bets it more or less all so fix it !

Server
    DE01
    been like this for a week now so freaking time somebody says something about what the heck is up

Server
    DE01
    i got the same YOU ARE CONNECTED, LEAVING CHATROOM, NOT CONNECTED problem today but with just a hero (my necro) but the other hero does not have this problem.
    please look into this problem or guide me through it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast