Reply to Thread

Thread: HONORandRESPECT are recruiting

Server
    DE01

Thumbs up HONORandRESPECT are recruiting

Our format of guild related activity is simple

Week ONE ..... Expedition maze battles over all 3 gates aiming to complete 100 mazes (best so far 92).

Week TWO .... Expedition maze battles over all 3 gates aiming to complete 60 + mazes
    We believe that the majority of province resources needed to recharge the troop dwellings should be those available in game rather than using seals to buy them.

Week THREE ... Helping other members get to T13 status, cooping T13 battles and doing raids.
    We believe that the guild will only become stronger if the members become stronger so we call these activities STRENGTH TRAINING.

Week FOUR ,, Same as week THREE.

Weeks ONE and TWO we expect ALL members to do a minimum of 60 maze battles with a significant number at higher maze levels.

To make the expedition maze seasons more fun and introduce some competition we award up to 3 members who go the extra mile (7 day combo shard and 30 day battle retry licenses).

Week THREE and FOUR activities are optional for members BUT we do encourage then to consider then essential for their growth.

We also have a guild , HandR_JUNIORS which aims to recruit players from level 22.
    Here is a link to what i expected of them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ALL members whether they be part of the senior or junior guilds is expected to join our facebook group page.

Are you interested in joining?
    If so either contact one of my hero's , SETH1045 / SETH1047 for seniors or SETH1046 for juniors.
    Alternatively talk to any of ur members you see in Ashan.
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Server
    DE01
    Update ..we are just about to completely restore our 10th and last troop dwelling in the guild province.
    Facebook requirement now compulsory ONLY for members joining the senior guild,
    Those members in the junior guild have the option to not join the facebook group page,
    Another alteration to the conditions of membership to the junior guild is that is the member decides to stay in juniors and not move to the senior guild, they may do so.

Server
    DE01

Server
    DE01
    Our Province is complete ALL buildings / shrines and troop dwellings are restored.
    The troops we have are Faceless. Venon spitting spiders. ghosts of vengeance. the blessed. light weaver priestess. pit lords. thunderbirds, tranquility guardians, soul redeemers and the elders.
    Faceless and tranquility guardians are recharged almost continuously.
    Thunderbirds, pit lords and others are recharged around once every month.
    Please do not ask to join just to get these troops.
    Like most things in life there is a price to pay.
    In the case of our guild it is that you participate in the 2 maze seasons we do each month to get the resources that keep these troop dwellings recharged for recruitment.

Server
    DE01
    I would go to you.

Server
    DE01
    Vovka I do not know your in game name please message one of my in game heros with your details.
    Level
    What other guilds you have been in
    Reason for leaving those guilds
    Experience in expedition mazes
    We can then decide which guild you should go to based on your experience

Server
    DE01
    interested. Do not know how to communicate. Algurnon

Server
    DE01
    Dear Mr SETH1046
    i want to join the facebook group page, please give a link this page
    Thanks

Server
    DE01
    (Explanation to SETH1046 as to why I have not been active for days...)

I bought 20000 seals during the 100% Happy Hour twice on 9/29 and the first transaction was never credited to my account. I sent a message to Customer Support on 9/30 and waited.

A week later I sent this second message and waited another week.

"On 9/29/2016 I purchased 20000 seals during the 100% sale twice, once at 9:53pm and again at 11:12pm. I received two in game time stamped emails stating:

Your account has been updated and the requested 20,000 Hero Seals have been successfully added to your Account Resource Stock! You can exchange them for many useful items in the Shop.

The problem is only the 2nd 20000 seals were added to my account. The first 20000 somehow fell through the cracks.

I paid for the seals using Paypal and show two separate transactions which I can forward to you if needed. I should have had 40000 seals added to my existing balance and should have over 60000 seals available currently.

This is my second request to have my account credited, I sent one on 9/30 and have been patiently waiting for my missing seals to appear which they have not. Please check into this and at least acknowledge my request. Thank You"

After another week with no response from Ubisoft Support I filed a dispute with Paypal. Immediately (within minutes) my Heroes Online account access was blocked. Seriously?

So I cancelled the Paypal dispute and ate the $11 but my account is still blocked. This may well be the end of the line for me with Ubisoft and while I will miss the amazing people in my Guild I no longer feel the need to support a company that cares nothing for their customers. I have bought hundreds of dollars in seals since the beta to support the game and never had a problem until now.

So be careful purchasing seals and if I don't see you guys again goodbye and thanks for all the fish...

MadLee

Server
    DE01
    i want join your guild,sir.

Reply to Thread