Thread: shortcut key for the display mode change

Server
    DE01

shortcut key for the display mode change

Would it be possible to create a shortcut key for the display mode change?
    I have to constantly click on the button for correct display and it becomes
    painful.

Server
    DE01
    Hello Errailbe,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, I will make sure to forward it.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Errailbe View Post
    Would it be possible to create a shortcut key for the display mode change?
    I have to constantly click on the button for correct display and it becomes
    painful.
    hmm...

You can try 'B' :-)

Seems game is refreshing the screen if sth paused it (popup of any kind) for more then 5 seconds.

Using in-game flash max button hangs my screen when browser window is maximized (I can blindly click it back). The reason I am using fullscreen mode of the browser.

Server
    DE01
    I tried 'B', but it does not work during a fight. Most of the buttons have a shortcut, but not this one and this is precisely the one I use most often, constantly in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by aginco View Post
    hmm...

Seems game is refreshing the screen if sth paused it (popup of any kind) for more then 5 seconds.

Using in-game flash max button hangs my screen when browser window is maximized (I can blindly click it back). The reason I am using fullscreen mode of the browser.

Server
    DE01
    I tried 'B', but it does not work during a fight. Most of the buttons have a shortcut, but not this one and this is precisely the one I use most often, constantly in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by aginco View Post
    hmm...

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Errailbe View Post
    Do you have some shortcut for minimizing HO window in your OS?

You can always try to add such shortcut and then use OS minimize shortcut and alt-tab to bring HO back.

I have found a way to read texts when rescaling HD to HD ready display latly. Was asking them for text zoom few years ago ;-) when have been trying 1st time screen rescaling...
    My OS have zoom in desktop effects.
    Now I do use:
    ALT-SHIFT-F12 and Win-'+' Win-'-' Win-0 to start/stop effects and change zooming factor :-).

I know I can get some shortcut in OS for minimizing and bringing back HO window but I do not know which OS you are using.

I think more usefull would be a shortcut to force screen refreshing/stopping rendering then changing HO window full screen back and forth.
    --
    ArchieIlHO Youtube channel: Forum thread, ArchieIlHO (Heroes Online fanpage)