Reply to Thread

Thread: Might&Magic Heroes Online related Youtube video channel

Server
    DE01

Thumbs up Might&Magic Heroes Online related Youtube video channel

I am starting a video channel related to Heroes Online.

Just published first video :-)
    ArchieIlHO (Heroes Online fanpage)

In near future will publish more, much more.

If you do like it sub the channel.

If you do have some proposition about what a video should contain write a comment.

Soon I am going to add Chapter 1 longplay but in the mean time will add some shorter videos related to the game.

Plan is to do a multilingual subtitles to my movies with no voice commenting.
    I want to use english as main language and being not a native speaker I sense no future in me trying to use spoken english.

Expect added text comments/subtitles and whatever I would be able to do to put more HO "knowledge" to a movie.
    Last edited by aginco; 22.04.16 at 21:33. Reason: channel name

Server
    DE01
    Awesome, thank you for sharing

Looking forward to watch more videos!

Server
    DE01
    I will write sth more about me, my plans and my HO experience later... :-)

Now I will start with only one information:

I was playing King's Bounty in the 90s being close to end the game in impossible mode in any of 4 characters (I'm not sure harder was Knight or Sorceror but one of them I was missing).

If you do not know what is King's Bounty you can check my channel's playlist.

I had no idea till today it was not only a PC/DOS game btw.

Server
    DE01
    7 movies onboard :-)

in the future I want to put at least 1 movie a week. At the moment I have about 10 movies waiting for recording and plans to correct playlists and add more HO connected gameplays which are scattered on youtube.
    If you want to be on the list. Have some guild movies or some HO movies on your account give me know. I can check them and sort on my channel so they will be visible in a one HO related place (or add your HO playlist to my channel).

btw. Movies are recorded on en uplay account. I want to rec longplays with game looking as bare as possible (all faction/personality longplays will be at least once made without any troops/artifacts kept in the bajlif).

I have been playing on pl uplay (checked most faction/personality there) and for some time I was playing on kong (the reason I am writting on the forum using my kong account) but for movies (channel) I want referals which are not working for Kong (and I have bought some additional slots in troops bajlif there) so I am now playing only on pl/en uplay account.

All movies on the channel will be made using en version of the game and for some time I will do mostly movies related to early gameplay for haven/knight, haven/cleric and the same for necropolis before I start recording stuff connected with guilds or expeditions.

P.S. do not try to befriend me. ArchieIlHO character in the game is reset frequently and in the future this name will be moved between few faction/personality characters but for the storyline (early gameplay) I am just creating new char with that name.
    Last edited by aginco; 20.04.16 at 17:01.

Server
    DE01
    Channel playlists:

M&M HO, Bugs and Fixes
    M&M HO, Gameplay (1st movie soon)
    M&M HO, Tutorials
    M&M HO, Hardware and Software Tips
    M&M HO, Tricks
    M&M HO, Trivia

and some more with out of the channel movies only.

[Edit] If you are interested in translating CC to other languages contact me/pm on the forum or on the channel e-mail.
    When I end my recording test phase will move to correct playlists, captions and adnotation in the movies. At the end of the process I want to publish translations to other languages. I can handle few on my own (EN, PL, SP, PT) and check (DE, FR, RU) but my "resources" are not connected to the game and it will be much easier if some game fans will help me with translations and correcting EN texts.
    Last edited by aginco; 22.04.16 at 01:10.

Server
    DE01
    if you want current event movies pm me.

At the moment I have no plan to record event connected gameplay.

Server
    DE01
    Channel Roadmap:

1. Chapter 1 longplays for all faction (probably with Channel 2 recorded but I'm not sure if they will be visible at the same time) - it will take about a month.
    2. more short tricks, trivias, fixes shown - some movies needs heavy editing but they will be appearing from time to time.
    3. tandem, pvp plays, party raids, at least 1 tandem Chapter 1 "longplay" (my daughter was interested for this point ;-)) but if you want to appear pm me. I'm thinking to start them in about 2-3 months
    4. guild province and guild tasks - I'm planning mostyly basic things and just found a way to put all my chars into my own/channel guild... :-) (ArchieIlHO). I'm planning to start at the end of this year... At the moment I'm not planning to expand this guild to other players but I'm thinking about some cooperation with some other strong guild after few basic movies recorded (1st enter to the province and so).

in planned movies are movies with all battles which have other way of winning then killing all monsters. Soon (this week probably) statues of Elrath contra 1 stack of griffins and later all other which needs only some kills or some places taken.

I'll probably start to show all appearing events at the time I'll be ready for province recordings.

Have a good time in the game and let's the bugs be with us not against us... ;-)
    --
    ArchieIlHO Youtube channel: Forum thread, ArchieIlHO (Heroes Online fanpage)

Server
    DE01
    like they gonna give u anithing for that more bugs and lags thats all

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by R-I-P View Post
    like they gonna give u anithing for that more bugs and lags thats all
    I was talking with HO mods to be sure Ubi/BB do not bother me putting full storyline longplays on the channel and showing bugs with my workaround on it.

I doubt game will rise from ashes without fixing at least major login problems so I hope it will burn very slowly so I'd be able to play it for a long time having at last proper hardware (being able to play in HD on my laptop with best details on).
    --
    ArchieIlHO Youtube channel: Forum thread, ArchieIlHO (Heroes Online fanpage)

Reply to Thread