Thread: The Bow - Monsters invisible and Stuck loading when trying to enter battles

Server
    DE01

The Bow - Monsters invisible and Stuck loading when trying to enter battles

Hi all, hopefully someone can help as I've been trying everything to correct this problem if it's on my end.

I have been playing the game for months without a problem and working on my 2nd character now, working my way through the story quests. Everything was fine until today when I went back to The Bow in Lightlands to find all of the Ninja type monsters invisible (still show a glow around where they should be) and every time I click on a monster to start a battle, the loading "E" in the bottom right corner of the screen shows up and the game just sits there forever.

I have tried clearning my browser and steam cache, deleted all MMHO game content from steam, and even deleted and reinstalled steam completely. None of these things have helped. And I tried coming to the Bow on my main character with the same results.

If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.
    Thanks,

Server
    DE01
    Hi Xynthor,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties. Did you also try another browser or system/device?