Reply to Thread

Thread: Nasty creatures of some factions (neither Haven nor Dark)

Server
    DE01

Lightbulb Nasty creatures of some factions (neither Haven nor Dark)

Hi heroes,
    In this post I will try to list nasty creatures of factions other than Haven and Dark and what you need to watch out for them. This is based on my XP up to now so hopefully more experienced can help me to complement this list .
    • Fire (or Demon :
      • Seductive succubus: their area fire shooting
      • Pit Lord: hit and run, indomitable = no debuff can work on them, cannot slow/torpor/shroud. I don't know if we can blind or time stasis them as I don't play Cleric . Only solution: try to kill them ASAP
    • Highland clan:
      • Centaur: volley = area shooting
      • Shamans: their shooting causes big earth dmg
      • Fire wielder: fire burst causes area dmg
    • Coastal creatures:
      • Kappa: jumping attack, movement +1
      • Hydra: area attack, but they are slow so they are not that scary, we, especially necros, can kill them bf they reach us
    • Black fang:
      • Bandit: poisonou shots, big dmg and poison your troops
      • Sniper: reaching shot = range +1
    • Drifting faceless: mind pierce control your stacks, so they can make your troops fight each other. Best solution: dispel magic, another way is to "awake" them by attacking the controlled stack by your hero default atk or by some range unit, of course use the one with least dmg
    Last edited by minhminh81; 26.04.16 at 09:42.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by minhminh81 View Post
    Pit Lord: hit and run, indomitable = no debuff can work on them, cannot slow/torpor/shroud. I don't know if we can blind or time stasis them as I don't play Cleric . Only solution: try to kill them ASAP
    Any indomitable stack like Pit Lords, are immune to blind, time stasis or any other lingering effect (agony, soul mark, etc).

Server
    DE01
    If you move your ranger close to mind pierced stack you can direct attack it with minor dmg.

It will not retaliate.

Another way against mind piercieng is using single stack.
    They will not attack it so hero can kill them. Very usefull for enemies with only or most (at least 2) mind piercing stacks.

Not usefull much for these having many dark, range attacking ones.
    Last edited by aginco; 28.04.16 at 02:17. Reason: single stack added.
    --
    ArchieIlHO Youtube channel: Forum thread, ArchieIlHO (Heroes Online fanpage)

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDB View Post
    Any indomitable stack like Pit Lords, are immune to blind, time stasis or any other lingering effect (agony, soul mark, etc).
    In fact, some spells like SoulMark or Agony have a double effect:
    1- An inmediate damage (Soulmark deal prime damage, Agony deal darkness damage).
    2- A persistent (SoulMark decreases resistance) or lingering (Agony deal darkness damage for 3 rounds) effect.
    For these spells with double effect, undomitable units are immune to the second part, but not to the inmediate damage.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by aginco View Post
    If you move your ranger close to mind pierced stack you can direct attack it with minor dmg.

It will not retaliate.

Another way against mind piercieng is using single stack.
    They will not attack it so hero can kill them. Very usefull for enemies with only or most (at least 2) mind piercing stacks.
    Thanks, aginco.
    Interesting to know that mind pierced stack do not retaliate.
    But I don't get how to use single stack to deal with MP. Do you mean your troop has only 1 stack? Then how can it win NPC's troop with lots of stacks? Need to use sanctuary, healing, regen scrolls?

Server
    DE01
    I'll do a movie about it... :-)

Today was trying but I'm saving licenses for my other chars and started a fight with only 1 mind piercing... ;-)

I have won but it was not an easy victory with this trick...

I'm not recording all the time (my lap is too weak for this) and it is a tricky thing to get what I want in the movie... ;-)
    Last edited by aginco; 28.04.16 at 02:16.
    --

Server
    DE01
    As I said earlier:
    Mind Piercing being nice

Single pretorians vis 2 mind piercing stacks and some teammates
    --

Reply to Thread