Reply to Thread

Thread: HoMMX Legacy

Server
    DE01

HoMMX Legacy

Ubisoft directed me here to this forum but I see no logical place to make this post and I am getting frustrated as there seems to be no support for the legacy game. I really hope someone here can help me. I have been playing HoMMX Legacy for a week. 3 of my heroes are at level 4, one at 5. My 2 mages died and cannot be revived. In the past I was able to revive dead with health potions or renegeration. I have loads of potions but they will no longer revive these 2 dead heroes. I cannot buy regeneration potions or spells despite plenty of gold. I don' get it. I cannot proceed with 2 dead heroes. Even resting has no effect. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP or direct to me to someone who really will help.

Server
    DE01
    go to temple to resurect u death chars (any Church of Elrath)

or

Hireling: Healer

Alesia at Seahaven, Church Of Elrath

This hireling can revive a dead party member once a day for free. She can restore Health and Mana of the whole party once a day for free
    Last edited by Vishar; 01.05.16 at 22:08.
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    First, the game is called Might and Magic X Legacy, hence MM X, should not be confused with similar HoMM (or MMH for that matter) as those two are different series. I believe writing the name properly goes a long way to ease the process of finding answers. Referring to it as "legacy game" with "no support" in same sequence makes a not fortunate play of words here. Rant aside.

I haven't played the latest installment of M&M, but from experience with the previous ones I can tell there are several statuses possible if character's health drops below 0, each treated differently. If wounds weren't that bad then character is considered to be unconscious, a state in which one cannot act but recovers normally by healing or resting, like nothing happened. This is what some of your group experienced previously. Second case, the current one, is being actually dead, resting and normal healing magic is of no use here. Those who had really hard time or got no help for prolonged periods will suffer this fate. This time character must be resurrected. It can be done in variety of ways, most basic of them is visiting temple or church located in towns and paying for it. This also can be done by special magic spell, wherever you are, once you'll have access to it, as well as by some other means… (depending on M&M game in question). Obviously, even if you have spellcasters capable of dealing with such a case care should be taken so it's not them who are dead, otherwise you will need fallback method. There also might be rare status worse than death, requiring more special treatment.

Reply to Thread