Reply to Thread

Thread: L15 DK Cleric looking for an English speaking Guild

Server
    DE01

L15 DK Cleric looking for an English speaking Guild

L15 DK Cleric looking for an English speaking Guild as the Guild I was a member of disappeared.

Thanks!

MadLee

Server
    DE01
    Hi Madlee are you a level 15 death knight or a level 15 dragon knight (30 +15).
    If you are a level 15 death knght and you play mst days I can offer you a place in our junior guild.
    If you are a level 15 dragon knight, subject to you joining our facebook page and being prepared to play 5 to 7 days each week normally and taking part in expedition maze battles (we do these every other week then a place in our senior guild is a possibility.
    Contact any of my in game heroes so we can talk about the options open to you .. Kind Regards ...SETH.
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Server
    DE01
    To clarify I am a L15 Dragon Knight (30+15) Cleric. I normally play 6-7 days a week for a few hours a day.
    I was in a Guild that up and vanished recently and I miss the Guild quests and the XP and resources that they provide.

I work in television and that means crazy hours, so perhaps it's best to invite me to the junior guild and we'll see how that works out.
    I will contact one of your game heroes and hopefully we can help out each other.

Regards!

Reply to Thread