Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MMHO - Hangout Lounge - Take 2

Server
    DE01

MMHO - Hangout Lounge - Take 2

MMHO - Hangout Lounge - Take 2

Dear Heroes,

we are glad to revive our
    Hangout Lounge - The spot to find out a little bit about our fellow Heroes.

Every week we will interview one brave Hero about his/her adventures in Ashan. If you would like the world to get to know you: feel free to send a PM here in forum to me and/or BB_Eraya. Participants will also receive a gift: one premium refinement and one license for battle repeat. Please note that each player can participate only once.

Awaiting your awesome stories!

Here you can find the stories from the past.
    Last edited by sdasdsd; 27.06.16 at 12:22.

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-Chat with Ivan_Milan

How long are you playing MMHO?
    I started in Noveber 2014. After a break I started again a little more then a year ago.

How many characters do you play?
    Two. Cleric and necromancer. I play with cleric more, but I try to use both equally.

What is the name of your main character?
    Ivan_Milan is my main (cleric). Alt is Milan_Ivan, LOL. Creative, right?

What fraction did you choose for your main Hero and why?
    Haven cleric. I always liked more magic then might heroes. Why I chose haven, well, I don't know... It seemed like a good idea at the moment. Later I created necromancer, it's a human nature thing, like yin-yang.

What is your favourite spell?
    Huh, though question.... Most usefull for cleric is time stasis. In PvP I love to use magic attacks, so I use arcane blast and arcane burst scroll a lot. Best necro spell is painful bond, I really miss when i use my cleric.

Please share three things you mostly like in MMHO
    Well, I like coops, always did. So expeditions are really good and challenging, there you can really get to know your guild mates. Also i love PvP. It's more fun when you are fighting a living brain, not a programme.

Now please share three things you mostly dislike in this game
    I hate lag and bugs, and it looks like developers lost interest in game progress, nothing has changed for more then a year.

What would you like to see for the future of MMHO? No more than three points please
    I would like a new fraction, new chapter, and something special, only for players that reach dragon knight lvl 100 (surprise us!).

Your best advice for other players
    Play for fun! Don't get into inter-guild politics, or be anyone's slave (some guild leaders have really big Egos. Don't let them use you). Find a good guild, good crew, and play with others, this is a social game.

Thank you very much Ivan_Milan for your time and courage to be the first!

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-chat with ExInstall

Since January 2015. But that hero left the game. Started again 23.3.2015. Judging by the forum join date.

I have 5 characters.

ExInstall

Well, I started with haven knight, then realized I made a mistake, it was tough back then to play end game stuff without faceless, tranquility guardians, elders, shrines... Deleted him at dragon knight level 7 and started again as necromancer. Why necromancer? No idea.

Painful bond, definitely.

What is your favourite ingame activity?
    At the beginning it was Forgotten sites. But since I completed achievement and played 50 of them, I don't do them anymore. I would say raids now.

Coop mode, raids, and PvP (when it gets balanced)

All those bugs, only two factions and unbalanced PvP.

What would you like to see for the future of MMHO? No more than three points please.
    New factions, of course. New areas for end game players, and a bit of polishing of the content we already have (like t13 drop rates, expo drop rates.)

Don't give up after Sandro 2. Game gets a little bit confusing after him, I know many players that left after him. Ask on help/global chat, plenty of players willing to help and answer your questions. And, make another hero a.s.a.p. And most important thing, have fun.

Thank you for your time and enjoy your reward!

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-chat with svAleksandar

I'm playing MMHO for about 5-6 months.

Two.

svAleksandar

I choose Haven (Might), reason is that in other versions of Heroes i always liked to be Haven because then I can play with angels and archangels.

My favourite spell is Rush.

I like to play coop with friends... Battles against weekly bosses.

Coop play, friendly community, raids.

So many bugs, no updates, only two factions.

What would you like to see for the future of MMHO? No more than three points please
    More factions (not only heaven and necro), new stuff (spells, artifacts, dyes) bug fixes.

Enjoy playing, be friendly and help others.

Thank you very much svAleksandar!

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-Chat with adamskeemer

11 months

Adamskeemer1

Deathknight, I actually first started with haven knight but later discovered deathknight was more powerful so I changed.

Has to be painful bond

My favourite activity would have to be fighting the weekly bosses, trying to beat my own time records. (fastest is Hrodger in 3 minutes)

Expeditions, raids and weekly bosses

PVP, Daily coop quest and the coop battle bug (have to refresh every time I coop someone in raid, expedition and any other battle I join)

More ways to earn hero seal after end game, the amount from weekly bosses is nowhere near enough

Don't allow other more powerful players bully you, we are all the same just that some have played longer. If you are not strong enough to take part in guild expeditions tell your leader, if they are a good leader they will help you to increase your power.

Thank you adamskeemer!

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-Chat with q0123456789

I have been playing for few months off and on.

one; a necromancer, because I like playing undead with lot of magic spells.

q0123456789 the reason I pick that name, because it is different then word name and fun looking XD

Undead necromancer for many reasons, 1# I can bring the undead back in many ways like (life drain, reanimate and mass reanimate) 2# The way they look in the green color of the troops. 3rd Also I have play undead fraction lot in the past heroes game.

My favorite spell is painful bond, because you can get more troops and do double damage on the curse haven troops (purple haven).

I like the raids, because we can work together on farming for higher levels or go up in higher raids. The 2nd thing I like is guilds, because it is like the raids on the part of working together in maze or building a dwelling up. The last thing I like about the game is that I can keep playing even if I finish the whole storyline.

I dislike that I can't get around the whole map with the names like (THALLAN, HASHIMA, PAO ISLANDS, THE SEVEN CITIES, IROLLAN AND DRAGONMIST ARCHIPELAGO). The another thing I dislike are the bugs that kick you out and lose troops form a battle. The last thing I dislike is that I talk with player in another language, but many time it kick me to globe chat and I get in trouble for not talking in English.

New fraction would be nice for the place in the world map that are still open. More options for skill or spells. A place for only lower players or higher players, so we can help each other or new where they are in globe search.

Don't play so hard; have fun. There are players or guilds that tell you what to do on everything when you logging, so take time and look around for good players or guild that let you have fun and not control everything.

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-Chat with a family of players

Knightdrago: At least a year. (June 16, 2015)
    Rainhopper: April Fool’s for me ^_^ (April 1, 2015)
    Kamona: I think I joined last. September 21, 2015
    Gaah: That’s because you’re the baby of the family! June 22, 2015 for me.
    Kamona: Hush it! Boy who messed up his own name! Can’t find you as Gaah on the forum. (nyaah!)
    Gaah: D’oh! I forgot I signed up as Helagarr.
    Rainhopper: So, I guess you could say that we officially started playing as a family when Kamona signed up. To help with the confusion we are about to cause, I am the mom, and my 3 teens all play with me on their own accounts. 3 of us are in HandR_Juniors, and Knightdrago is in MInimes.

Rainhopper: We each only play 1. We have 2 computers, so we have to split the time between us.
    Gaah/Helagarr: (raising hand) I have a laptop. But I work a lot.

Rainhopper: All of us use our forum names…except Gaah. How did you end up with 2 names?
    Gaah: I have no clue…

What faction did you choose for your main Hero and why?
    Knightdrago: Necro Necromancer; because to be different from my family. And resurrection is always fun!
    Kamona: Haven cleric; because I saw they had more hero turns.
    Gaah: Haven cleric; same.
    Rainhopper: Haven cleric; because I had no clue what I was doing. I accidentally made myself a male avatar at first. I don’t even remember how I fixed it. Later I read in the forums about the different classes, their strengths and weaknesses. I’m glad I chose as I did.
    Knightdrago: Necro is better when it comes to range troops.

Knightdrago: The combination of painful bond, mind pierce with my faceless, and then reinforce.
    Kamona: Pacify- it’s good for attacking kitties and other creatures with preemptive strike.
    Knightdrago: Gaah’s is sanctuary! Hahaha!
    Gaah: It is not! Great. Now you made me forget… I like most Haven spells.
    Rainhopper: me too, I like the crowd control. That’s why it is so much fun to team up with a necro in co-op battles.
    Gaah/Kamona: HEY!!!
    Rainhopper: In general! I wasn’t being personal.
    Knightdrago: Yes she was. Mom likes me better!
    Rainhopper: Let’s move on to the next question!

Rainhopper: I’m limiting it to 1 per person. No one should have to hit ‘next page’ to finish reading 1 post! Lol.
    Knightdrago: The events.
    Gaah: Co-op battles
    Kamona: Guild quests!
    Rainhopper: You just like to collect guild quests and level up faster!
    Kamona: YES I do!! That’s what they asked.
    Rainhopper: I like the guilds (and the shrines!!). I really like how everyone helps everyone else.

All: BUGS!!!!! Especially in Abyssal Worm. And what really is the purpose of the guild alliance? And what ever happened to the voucher codes?

(family voting going on now)
    Pets that can fight with you in battle (Kamona wants kittens with wings); another faction in another province. More story line. A guild look-up!!! How many guilds are there? Which ones are active?

Kamona: DON’T play with people who will ditch you in battle- you will lose all your troops (glaring at Knightdrago)
    Gaah: ptth. He did that to me too!
    Rainhopper: find a good guild…and good battle partners.
    Knightdrago: uh. I know, learn to work with players of both factions.

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-chat with WILLE

Since July 2014, since two years, though!

10 Heroes

WILLE

Haven cleric - it was a coincidence. But I mostly like my Deathknight!

Stasis!

Playing in Lightlands, some weekly bosses like Hrodger, The Great Old One

guild---fighting---acquaintances. I met many nice Heroes because I'm helping much. I enjoy the daily greetings in global chat, I never argued or have been stressed!

Relogging---nothing new----all the rest is fine

I wish, the game would be developed further and offers not only Happy Hours! I would be really glad to get a new content!

Ask for help and informations in chats! Use Teamspeak, it is great and can lead you to success with a good guild.

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-chat with Oggy

I started in December 2014, so 1 1/2 years.

Four. A Necro, a DK, and 2 Clerics. I also have one more Necro, but I'm not really playing on him, he's just for storage.

Oggy_Warlock.

Necro. I always preferred magic class over might class. But why did I choose Necro over Cleric? No idea.

Painful Bond.

PvP, definitely.

High BP co-op battles in Expeditions, T13 Fights, and PvP.

1. Unrewarding Battle Ranks after Rank 80.
    2. This change in Changelog: Version 176: • Abilities: Units protected by “Sanctuary” no longer suffer damage from AoE attacks.
    3. No major updates since Guild Province Expeditions. And that update was in June last year!

1. New Mounts! Something like a Wyvern, Dragon, maybe even a giant Goat!
    2. New Factions: e.g. Academy Faction or Elves Faction.
    And last but not least, a bailiff in the Guild Province for both troops and artifacts. Everyone in the guild should be able to use it!

Play for fun, be friendly to other players, and, as soon as you can, make a second hero

Server
    DE01
    Hangout-Chat with rodoplu

I have been playing mmho until october 2014.

hard question.. i have many heroes. number is alive now i have 32 hero in this account. but i have 28 lvl 30+ hero for now. maybe that can be a number.

i dont think i have a main hero like that.as i said i have many heroes and 22 of them guild leader. and im not playing with one of them usually. im playing with new heroes mostly. but my first hero gokturk. its knight but im not playing with it usually too.. "main hero" need a defination for me. but if i must say, altinordu, buminkagan, kultigin, istemiyabgu, tong yabgu, all can be main..you can choose one of them

i dont belive main hero but if i must choose, its death knight because faster than others in pve and im not doing pvp mostly.

painful bound

collecting seal

"might" and "magic" and "online" enough.

honestly "cheaters". players who stealing buildings and others.
    i dont like endless pvp and doing same things every day. there is no any new thing. all same .

coop pvp can be nice 2vs2 (without mana pot) or a map that guilds can take castels and can make battles each others..

you need to open more than one hero in same account for collect what you need easily.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast