Thread: lost vampire lords due to a game error

Server
    DE01

lost vampire lords due to a game error

hi,
    during my last battle i couldnt "raise from dead" my vampire lords and also their vampiric touch didnt work, so i lost 11 souls.
    looking fwd to you make up me for this

br
    j

Server
    DE01
    yesterday i lost another units due to same bug, any remedy?

Server
    DE01
    bugs usually don't get fixed on the weekend. I recommend avoiding that battle situation where the bug comes up until Monday. Maybe Tuesday.And then test it with low level/ throw away troops. Love the game, but it can be a real pain. I don't think they do anything to make up for lost troops, unless it is a truly significant amount/ nearly impossible to replace/ AND you are considered a 'supporter'. (which I can't fault them for, I like to get paid for my work too).

Server
    DE01
    i found a remedy - guess what it is? :>

Server
    DE01
    have had issues at times w/ troops I couldn't res (usually vamp lords, but sometimes others) and in the great majority of those instances it was due to damage from vicious liches decay cloud attacks, I try my best to prevent or dispel those before damage is done now.

Server
    DE01
    it might not be a bug, vampires skill only heal themselfs if you attack living creatures(i think demons too). if you attack undead or spirit it wont work. as for hero reanimate there are to types. 1 for core units and 1 for elite. because the vamps are elite unite the core wont heal them. only magic heros can heal elite so because we are taklking about undead elite in this case only a necromancer can heal them.
    hope this solves your problem. and have fun vamps can be awsome