Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: how is about the idea of developing something new?

Server
    DE01
    I'm not waiting.
    'Cause I know we wont get any answers. Silence, like always.

Server
    DE01
    Dear Heroes,

I'm glad to see your activity in the forum! Thank you very much for your ideas, I will forward them. As soon as we have news, we will share them with you, but please understand that at the moment I can't tell you anything new.

Server
    DE01
    dear mod,
    i don`t understand, why you can`t tell us anything? the only question whe wanted to be anwered is, if there will come something new for the game in the next time!!! i think this is not a difficult question and I please you again to answer ist.

Thank you, Dobsi

Server
    DE01
    It's a simple question... Will there or will there not be any updates for this game... I think the players deserve to know this at least...
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Even if is not that way, what most of us feel is there's no one else doing anything anymore ... like if someone would come for 5 minutes at the office at Friday to press a switch and restart the server and that's it...

The last update in the game, described here: http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...og-Version-187 was in September 16 of 2015 (almost 9 months ago)

The last new content, described here: http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...ions-are-live! was in May 26 of 2015 (1 year and 1 month ago)

The developer's blog last update as you can see here: http://blog.heroes-online.com/ was in April 1 of 2015 (1 year and 2 months ago)

Since those dates the game has been stagnated, and besides the simple event of units we get every 2 months, there's nothing going on, and we've got no information about what developers are thinking or planning ... in this situation, the common sense make us feel that the game has indeed been abandoned.

And I think is really mean to let the players be hopeful of new contents or updates to come and hide that nothing is being done so far (if that's the case).

If is not the case, what the problem to give us an overall view of what is going on? If you are worried about dates, just don't give dates .... but at least tell us that the game is not dead and abandoned, tell us what you are working on, what are the plans for the future, and so on.
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

Guild FurElise

Server
    DE01
    At the moment we simply have no information that we can share, as a lot is going on in the background. We need to wait for green light before we can share verified information. So we are all in the boat with you, hopefully we can share some more information with you soon.

Edit says: Needless to say that I will forward your concerns and your feelings about this to the higher powers.
    Last edited by BB_Wolfberry; 10.06.16 at 18:55.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Wolfberry View Post
    a lot is going on in the background.
    Plans for an update to the game? Or something else? I'm not asking for exact dates but i think you owe the whole community a long awaited explanation if an update will come or not.
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    This is getting ridiculous. A lot going on in the background? You mean Champions of Anteria, or whatever it is called?

Yeah, no time for Heroes, as CoA is meant to be released in August, right? Says so on your web page.

And I hear you're still working and improving Settlers online, Anno and other BB games.

And tell me, all of BB's games are published on Ubisoft's main page. Why not Heroes Online? lol

Yeah, they gave up...

We'll get few more happy hours, they need to take a little bit more money. After that, when there's few players left, closing down servers.

Server
    DE01
    Sorry Mentalmoo, at this point I really can not say

But we are aware about your concerns and hunger for information and I will forward it again.

Server
    DE01
    "When people treat you like they don't care, believe them!"

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast