Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how is about the idea of developing something new?

Server
    DE01
    BB, I would also like to hear what the plans in the future will be.
    Dont you think we, the players, are worth of getting some information?

Server
    DE01
    Give us more please: inventory up to 100 Slots, tier till 20, Alliance functions besides the chat, new faction, new provinces. And please give us a bit more information and less Events, because the game extremely Lags during them

Server
    DE01
    Hi together,

i think, there are only two possibilities for this game. Either to close the game, but you wont say it, because you will got not more money or you build a new one without flashplayer as a client download or so( i hope, it will be this way).

But now it is a disappointing and boring situation for us and a lot of players quit this game and dont come back.

My question is now, what you need ?

The most of us will help you, if we can.

Great rewards
    Esrael
    Esrael

Server
    DE01
    Hi BB,

it´s time to support my friends!!! This game needs something new...All the player, which write under these headline are the reason of Due to the success of the game. Trust them and share information with them, maybe they had inspiration for you for example to great new parts in the game or help you to stick the community together!

Great rewards

Server
    DE01
    Dear developers,

when I speak to people, I keep hearing what a great game this is. Many players are years HOMM fans and most parts have played for months.
    There is so much potential in it. Previous speakers have introduced many ideas, not only in this thread now it's up to you to implement the. We would also like to know how the state of affairs.
    I find it sad that so many good players leave the game and look around for something else, just because no information is coming. Many of these players will unfortunately never come back.
    Please keep in mind: to get new players is not difficult. It is the task of keeping these players. Please let us do this together!

Hoping to play many good times here
    Please do not let die this beautiful game.

On behalf of Nuhrs
    Gez. AARGAAL

Server
    DE01
    Hello Mods
    I have the same view like the others. BB is a commercial enterprise, although with a badly run management, the greed for money determined the business. That the sales at heroes are going steadily downward will be recognised (sometimes maybe) I althougt want to be recognized by BB.Time… efforts… i`m willing to sacrifice, because I don`t want to do nothing. Because if I say nothing, it seemes like I am not concerned. And I`m not giving up asking for transperenz and developement… I`m more likely a little number here, who want to achieve something…My wishes: I want to have more communication in kind of transparent and searious announcement... for example is there coming something new or will there be stagnation? if there will be stagnation, then my feedback won`t be listen too and my desire for playing the game will pass by.

greetings, adlerherz

Server
    DE01
    Dear Mods & BB,

I'm playing this for a long time now and this is a really great game. Some of my friends were joining and then leaving for different reasons. Some left for the bugs that were never fixed, some simply wanted new things that never came up. But really, considering how difficult it is to play for all those technical problems (relogs, GUI problems etc.), people still stay to play. This means the game is considered being great by its followers (no-one would suffer all those inconviniences if it were a bad one ).

If it's for earning money there are lots of things you could easily improve to get players to spend thier heroseals eagerly:

more slots at the creature bailiff (for event creatures)
    more slots in the inventory
    bigger creature slots for hero
    bigger garrisons
    smithies that improve your artefacts (with some cap)
    smithis that change the creatures your artefacts support
    smithies that improve percentages of creatures on your artefacts (also with cap)

This list can go on and on but I leave this few proposals just to give some ideas

The last thing: If you have a company that is customer dependant - do you think it is a good idea to completely refuse to communicate with your customers?

Still hoping for a happy end

_Puppeteer_

Server
    DE01
    and again 100 % by offered to seal . BB wants money from us , but nothing made ​​new for almost a year . Why should we invest money if we do not get a time answers to simple questions as yet ???

Server
    DE01
    Topic was initiated 9 days ago and still no answers...

The question is simple and the answer can be simple as well .... a simple overview of what have been planned would satisfy most of us, but I guess we all know why...

We didn't get any answer, because BB is afraid to come here and say that nothing has been done in the last 1 year, cauz they are too busy with more profitable games and doesn't really need to care about this game anymore.

Take a look, after guild province, they just putted the heroes game aside:
    http://www.bluebyte.com/en/press
    Leraf Necromancer - level 30 (78)
    Lerafy Cleric - level 30 (21)

Guild FurElise

Server
    DE01
    dear bb, dear mods

it is my turn again to say that I - or better to say WE- are not willing to accept a silence instead of an answer. I started this post for a reason and other followed an we will be a plague for you till we get an acceptable answer independent of what the answer will be like!!!

dissatisfied regards, dobsi

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast