Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: how is about the idea of developing something new?

Server
    DE01
    First: lets not "approximate" BB's funds.

There are no apparent signs of development. Attires and events won't cut. They were developed long ago and released now. I'm pretty sure all the current attires were made during test server age before they were first introduced, although feel free to correct me. Slim browser version is a bit afar from the actual gameplay, although effort put on Steam version is sound. Still, as of now, the game itself is more maintained than developed. I believe BB are watching how successful MMHO is, but a year without announcements is a long period. Also, the last change in mechanics of sanctuary for the purposes of PvP, actually did harm while nobody seems to care. Next there were changes in support policy: first the closure of support in German then the rule about providing support only to paying customers also with continuing support in German (phrased differently, I think there are claims free players can get supporter status due to their activity, but I guess most won't get crystal troops lost to session expire refunded). Ever since then BB didn't officially announced any further promise regarding MMHO.

There are other communities. Russian is big and is both having cheaters (using hacks) and was milked for seals a bit more than CLB (limited time offer of 3FF, Faceless or ATBs to those who pays). Although I'm not sure if it was initiated by BB or any Russian third party handling the servers, things are happening.

Then we have cheaters and simply exploiters of game mechanics (hi, Jag), who I'm sure will say "meh" for any new content be it faction, trial, creature or artefact unless it's terribly bugged or otherwise OP. If it won't withstand comparison to the current tranquility guardians and drifting faceless, it's an eye candy and I think BB do realize into what happy farm they turned the current endgame. At the same time nobody from players want their troops or clerics nerfed again and would rather enjoy things as they are now. Have their right.

Even if we are not in position to demand, BB would better to tell, if things are bad, why they are and what will be done to redeem the fact. If things are good, why no further development of MMHO. Not any, but persons responsible. Currently it is inappropriate silence.

Server
    DE01
    Dear Heroes,
    please stay polite and keep your personal or guild confrontation outside.
    Thank you!

Server
    DE01
    Hi everyone,

This is the last warning in this topic before I will close it permanently. Discussions are perfectly fine, as this is a discussion forum, but there is absolutely no need to get personal. Keep the rules of conduct in mind at all times and at every single message you post.

Thank you.

Server
    DE01
    https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/vi...-from-the-team

So bugisoft (sorry ubisoft) Have ended their 4 year contract for Might & Magic games developed by Limbic Entertainment which made Heroes 6 and 7.

I know they're both separate German gaming companies but It'll be nice to get some reassurance about Might & Magic Heroes Online future and some real answers from a Blue Byte representative since ubisoft are obviously terminating other free to play games right now but i doubt this'll happen and this community will get no answers as usual...
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    ditto. I'm disappointed that the devs have abandoned this game. This is somewhat stupid because it's a "receivable" to the company. Any company that abandons their receivables is not going to succeed. Please put the devs back into the game to keep players here. It's more fun with peeps like me.
    Thanks,
    -OhMama

Server
    DE01

Rumors, rumors, rumors

moin@all,

i can only say what i heard the last weeks and it is NOT a offical announcment, but it runs thru the community´s over and over again like a Virus. they want end his onlinepart and only develop the games for offline (PC, XBox,PS) i don´t know,when it will end officially and i´m very pleased when you can tell us if it is tru.

greetz Math

Server
    DE01
    One of the three allegedly successful F2P games listed in that tech raptor article is now officially in maintenance mode which supports the articles linked to ezer6er's post. See the following official link:

http://forum.en.anno-online.com/thre...1555#post31555

Server
    DE01
    Ok guys, please take a look at #rezist and see how much people were in the street last Sunday.
    "Some say" they were asking for updates too!

Server
    DE01
    Hello. 2 years + have passed since anything new happened to this game so my question is : Are u able to let us know is there any future to this game or we should stop wasting our time on same content quests,bosses over and over again.....At least after 2 years i think we deserve some answer. Thanks

Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast