Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: how is about the idea of developing something new?

Server
    DE01
    yes sorry but i don't know where i must pust to have a return.
    Thanks for your comprehension and can you give or research an answer?
    What is expected and when?

Server
    DE01
    Hello, together,

will announce here also sometimes my own opinion!!!!!! I play this play under the name Rumble3 for 1.5 years. I think a bottomless cheek on the part of the operators of this game that no information, all the same about what, to the players is transmitted.

A lot of players, have because of missing information or innovations, the fun lost to this game. Really hard, nevertheless, it meets those which have still invested her money into this game and were taken the piss out only on the part of operators.

It seems to me in such a way that the operator, this game does not want to develop. Instead, such a scrap metal game is developed like Heroes7 and is thrown on the market!!!! If it hopes was a disaster!!!

Unfortunately, only standard answers follow questions and proposals

Should the operator have no more desire to develop the game or to continue, we would ask him us to inform of this.

I will just use it in future how many old, experienced player here!!!!

From me !!! No more money, moreover, I will withdraw from the game and get again when there are innovations

Greeting

Rumble3
    Heroe´s : Rumble3, Army_of_God,Heimdall, Jehudiel
    Guild: Angels_of_Dark

Server
    DE01
    @MOD_Aericura

"as you have doubled your posts I close this thread"

So why didn't you close this thread?

Instead you closed the other thread which is the main one lol

http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...-something-new

Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    That was my thougts exactly... But its a clearly sign... I `m more than dissappointed... i` m pissed off

Server
    DE01
    Many players continue to quit the game everyday... People talk about this same subject on a daily basis on all 3 servers, forums and global chats. Small guilds are starting to die out now and some of the big guilds on this server as well because they can't sustain enough player activity in their guilds. Even global chat is not as active as it used to be sometimes. It shocks me how BB still won't give any information or hope to their own community and has been silent about the future of the game for a very long time now. It's the wrong way a professional gaming company should act to be honest and this reflects badly on BB and causes more anger from players and the whole community.

The game has been slowly dying for a long time now and it's only getting worse! Something needs to be done about this. It's a real shame because the game could be so much better and has great potential but it needs more tweaking and bug fixes plus they've had so many brilliant ideas from all players old or new but it seems nothing is being done about it. I fear they need to say or do something soon before it's too late and the game will be doomed for good.

So BB, any news - information you could share with the community big or small would reassure players and give them some hope for the future of this game.
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    at least less players on server less laggy sesion
    maybe what bb intended, to make less laggy servers ?? D

Server
    DE01
    there is a new ressource in this game. called fresh players. so many guilds asking for new players while the veterans are vanishing.

Server
    DE01
    It is such a shame that BB don't seem to actually care what their customers want, if they did things would have been done about the decline in players. All we hear from mods is 'we will forward your suggestion'.
    Forward it to where? It seems clear that no one gets the suggestions or they just don't want to spend time on a 'free' game when they can spend their time tweaking game that have to be paid for.
    We don't hear nothing from anyone either here or in chats except 'please use English only in these chats' and once in a while from BB Eraya saying hello but that's all.

The game is dying and nothing is being done to save it.
    I have enjoyed playing with the many friends I have made here and it would be a shame to say goodbye but I fear its only a matter of time.

Server
    DE01
    Dear Heroes,

I am really sorry to have closed the wrong thread. Now I put all your idea from the other topic to this one. Sorry for inconvenience it might have caused!

We always appreciate your constructive feedback!

Kind regards
    Aericura

Server
    DE01
    np u can close and open treat delete and edit post, warning for non english in global chat. but nothing will change fact end is near. HOw big thing that u close this treat u will never understand because ur never treat this communitiy with respect.
    "All Good Things (Come To An End)"

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast