Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: how is about the idea of developing something new?

Server
    DE01

how is about the idea of developing something new?

dear bb,

since the opening of the guild province nothing new happend in the developing corner... the number of gamers is decreasing by day... the reason all the same: there ist nothing new and they lost the fun of playing this game!... what are you willing to do, to give us a reason to keep on playing this game?

i hope to get an answer in detail about your plans about the future of this game!

best regards, dobsi

Server
    DE01
    Dear Dobsi,

thank you very much for your feedback, I will forward it. Meanwhile feel free to share here your particular ideas with us.

Server
    DE01

ideas ?

Feedback ? Ideas ?

more fun
    more challenges
    More rewards
    more creatures
    more attention
    more ?

good evening ... and goodbye

Server
    DE01
    Dear Adlerherz, thank you for your feedback. Could you please give us some more details to forward them?

Server
    DE01
    Hi,
    I agree with dobsi,
    I d'like to see more new creatures.
    More Bosses.
    Better artefacts.
    In H13 a good balancing.

greetings

Server
    DE01
    You got plenty of ideas, feedback from players. Can you give us some feedback about the state of the game? Is anyone working on it, anyone at all? Can we expect something new or not?

Share this with us, with details, so we can forward it other players that already quit the game...

Server
    DE01
    They've been saying for many months now that they're working on something in the background... But they don't communicate with their own community... Which only makes things worse and damages the games reputation even more. Players are bored and need new challenges. We've also seen an increasing number of players quitting the game everyday... Players need hope and reassurance and some more information if they will continue to develop the game or not. It's such a waste in my opinion... There's so much more room for improvement and the game isn't bad if BB would just apply themselves more!
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Like my previous speakers, I see it also in such a way that already sufficient ideas from our rows were near-carried at BB. We want a detailed view of the plans of BB. Does it continue? Is there something new about to be developed and if yes,what will it be and when does it achieve us? Otherwise the game will continue to lose at fun, the community will continue to shrink. Because none of us has the desire to play each day the same. We need urgently new chalenges....

Greetings, Helena

Server
    DE01
    it`s a fact, that we already often have become announced a major update and so far nothing happend. It is very frustrating to see good and loyal players leave, which invested not short of money in the game.I'd like to see a new fraction but this tooth was already drawn us. But also for other minor innovations, far from boring month event, would effect a lot for me!
    in this spirit, jilo

Server
    DE01
    still waiting for an answer, like everybody else does....

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast