Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: how is about the idea of developing something new?

Server
    DE01
    This game have a potential to be the best online game ever, HOMM have dedicated followers, people are playing this game for 20 years! And lets be clear about it - it is a game for smart people. Strategy, not just mindless killing of mobs that attack you. But this version reached its limits and it started to be really boring.

Sadly, as I mentioned in my interview and some other posts, developers seem to have completely lost interest in the game, not just that we have to put up with lag and usual bugs, but nothing new was introduced for too long. This might be free-to play game, but we all know that many of us gave real money - in order to progress faster, or create better provinces, or acquire new event creatures, etc... And what we get in return? More events, with same troops as in the past, and more "Happy Hour" discount on hero seals - clear sigh that this game is dying! Before, we use to have 100% discount on hero seals two times per year, now they offer it on a monthly basis. Do they think this game can survive only with new members coming? Most of them give up pretty fast, as a matter of fact.

Developers want suggestions? Well, why asking us that if the have preparing something already? This is, I think, just a cheap trick to keep us here a bit longer, to spend some more money before we all quit.

But here some suggestions:

1. New content - it could be anything - from new weeklies, new chapters, new fractions, new drops, for god sake, give us for start new avatars!
    2. Bug fixes - We are all very tired of same crap repeating, from occasional login issue, to disconnect in the middle of coop battles - nothing was really changed for the better since beta version started. Over the time we lost countless troops because of issues like this.
    3. Exploit fixes - Developers reacted really fast to correct some exploits, but for over a year we all bombard them with a simple issue the can't or don't want to resolve, control over pvp cheating - self pushing in pvp arena, and the worst one - sanctuary spell/scroll spam. Pvp used to be one of the brightest thing in this game, now even most dedicated pvp players like myself and some of my friends rarely venture there, and now new cheaters come (even from from different servers), and because pvp is not monitored properly, get hero seals and maybe a 7 days ban, if they are caught.

And in the meantime, what we do - we spend more time on inter-guild politics, gossip, envy and one by one we are leaving this beautiful game and world of Ashan. Is this going to be your legacy? Ruining one of the best games ever? ahm, whom am i kidding, this will not be forwarded where it supposed to - and even if it did, they will laoigh over their coffe, and think: "Nice one, Ivan, now stop wining and buy some seals like a god buy you've always been..."

Cheers to all good people of Ashan comunity, MODS, BBs, my friends and guild-mates, lets hope I am wrong about this.

IM
    Heros: Ivan_Milan / Milan_Ivan
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    hello,

I wish at Heroes a new area , better artifacts and a new race

Server
    DE01
    there si 1 idea every toroop take some amount of exp and become stronger i every 10 levels troop cartoon cahnges and we will have veterans in our army will be fun coz if you have lv 100 glory and lv 1 glory will be different you will keep eye on your veteran troops for sure and i thing will be more fun when you have 6 stacks lv 100 glory and lv 1 glory. Other thing is there a a lot of crappy artefacts you can make something like smit witch enchant your artefact whit other artefacts .. some new weekly boss new hero skills this skills are boring

Server
    DE01
    hum ...

Server
    DE01

future of this game

Hello people

My character is gici ( knight habor with +-5500 might ) and i have 3 rerool . one for each class

I play in this game since more than one year and i love it

But except the event ( now it's boring) there is no change in the game. Personally I do not receive any information for the future of this game : new race new heroes, pffff nothing.

So I would like to receive information or to know the game is over
    Thanks

Server
    DE01
    Hello people

My character is gici ( knight habor with +-5500 might ) and i have 3 rerool . one for each class

I play in this game since more than one year and i love it

But except the event ( now it's boring) there is no change in the game. Personally I do not receive any information for the future of this game : new race new heroes, pffff nothing.

So I would like to receive information or to know is the game is over
    Thanks

Server
    DE01
    A month has passed by since I started this post... nothing happend, no information was shared with us. So my question ist now, what happend to all our posts? did you forward them really to bb? what ist the answer of bb or are they just bored of our need for information?

Server
    DE01
    development is over

Server
    DE01
    you have your information - wait and pray for new content, while nothing new is comin on the way... what else do you need...

Server
    DE01
    Dear Heroes,

as you have doubled your posts I close this thread. Please keep sharing your ideas in the other threads.

Kind regards
    Aericura

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast