Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: how is about the idea of developing something new?

Server
    DE01
    hmpf... two and a half month passed by and still no answer or a clue of something new or a update... its very frustrating and i m not in the mood to find again many words to describe how frustradet the community is because the won`t be listened not to mention answered

Server
    DE01
    I really don't know for what kind of 'answer' some people are still looking for. No answer is also an answer.

Are there really still someone who has illusions about the future of the game?

Server
    DE01
    you will wait too long
    Heroes: gokturk, altinordu, BuminKagan, İlterişKagan, İstemiYabgu, KulTigin, PitLords, SaitamaReis, TongYabgu, Karacaoglan, TulunKagan, gok2, gok1, _BozKurt_, _valrok_, TroopBailiff, Depo_A00, Depo_A01, Depo_A02, Depo_A03, Depo_A04, Depo_A05,Depo_A06...Depo_A13, TR_S01, TR_S02, TR_S03, TR_S04, TR_S05, TR_S06...TR_S10
    Guilds: TR guilds

Server
    DE01
    Keep checking heroes... there is no harm in checking every year. Maybe after few years there will be new content. Just remember to put in ur calendar so u dont forget there was Heroes online, at least there is possibility ur children or urs children's children have new contant,

Server
    DE01
    Played when game came out, spent money, reported bugs, was really happy, left to focus on work.

Came back to MMHO yesterday. Except for guild provinces - there is nothing new.

Leaving again. If there's new content I'll definitely come back, and I'm sure hundreds of other players will too!

Suggestions:
    • 2 vs 2 or multiplayer free-for-all PVP
    • New faction (use original campaign if you want, just replace town/heroes/units)
    • Open PVP mode (roam the map and you can attack other players outside of towns)
    • New story quests to unlock new abilities
    • Spawn story quest bosses around the map to be fought again
    • New buildings for towns (each level gives +5 spirit or +5 defense or whatever)
    • Replace/revamp stupid skills like Reap Magic or Pursuit.

Or show me what you're doing in the development studio.
    Last edited by sdasdsd; 14.09.16 at 10:25.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Roussallier,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us. I will forward it to the team.

Server
    DE01
    I've been doing some searching today for more information and have found some worrying facts about free to play games and possibly the future of this game.

http://techraptor.net/content/ubisof...ree-play-games

http://www.newsslash.com/n/8103-ubis...ree2play-games

http://www.gameswirtschaft.de/wirtsc...trategie-2016/

http://www.acidcave.net/how_to_kill_...e_byte....html

link 2 and 3 isn't in English so you may have to translate via google translate for example.

In short: It was announced at gamescom 2016 that the company is at a "turning point" and plans to shutdown several free to play games by the end of this year. It has also stopped all development for free to play games that remain barely active for now. Basically they're moving away from free to play games so they can focus more on popular big hit games such as
    "For Honor" Due out in 2017.

I would like to hear what other players think and what the community team has to say about this since it's obvious there's no development team anymore

Will you try to save this good game that has big potential and listen to the players feedback? Or will you let it carry on dying?
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    its important to know for all of us....

maybe there is a way to save the game by taking a monthly fee. many of us r surely willing to pay in case of a finaly fixed game......

Server
    DE01
    We the heroes, want answers!

Also, I second Oliver's notion!

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

I understand your worries, but currently there are no plans to shut down MMHO, so don't worry.

Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast