Thread: Guild Quest issue

Server
    DE01

Guild Quest issue

Dear team! I found last night (I think it was between 10-11PM CET) my guild quest table for the 1st time and had an exp bonus +25% running. I quickly completed all of the finished quests, should have received metal, prestige points, loads of exp, etc. I did notice however, that the metal and pp stocks haven't changed at all (didn't pay attention to the others as I was really looking forward to get these 2) + seemingly only a few thousand exp was credited, instead of tens of thousands. I tried to refresh, log out and back in again, even tried this morning, if something has changed. No use.
    The quests are all gone with very important resources not earned for completing them. I'm a huge fan of heroes, but this is very disappointing: (
    Is there anything you can do? Check the log and credit my account?

Thanks in advance!

Server
    DE01
    Dear Oraclix,
    please contact support on this issue adding screenshots if you have. We are sorry for the inconveniences it may have caused.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Aericura View Post
    Dear Oraclix,
    please contact support on this issue adding screenshots if you have. We are sorry for the inconveniences it may have caused.
    Dear Aericura, thx for your reply. Where can I do that? Till now I only found a way to report harassment and not bugs, sorry.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Oraclix.

I do believe this happened because you had a level up while you handed in a bunch of quests. When a level up happens and you continue to hand in the quests, the reward calculation will stop, and thus the rewards are not handed out correctly.

When you have a level up while handing in a row of quests, stop the process of returning the quests and reconnect to the game, then you can continue to return the quests and gain the rewards.

Players with the supporter role can contact our support for further assistance in the matter.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Wolfberry View Post
    Hi Oraclix.

I do believe this happened because you had a level up while you handed in a bunch of quests. When a level up happens and you continue to hand in the quests, the reward calculation will stop, and thus the rewards are not handed out correctly.

When you have a level up while handing in a row of quests, stop the process of returning the quests and reconnect to the game, then you can continue to return the quests and gain the rewards.

Players with the supporter role can contact our support for further assistance in the matter.
    Hi Wolfberry,

thanks, that would actually explain it and I am now 99% sure, that is what happened. I only gained one level and then the exp was very close to the bottom. This is all very dissappointing, I was so happy to find the guild quest table finally and then it was all for nothing:P

Any idea how I can find a player with a supporter role?

Server
    DE01
    Hi Oraclix, due to the changes to support portal you would have to have the supporter role to have the missing rewards investigated further.

Players can gain the supporter status in different ways:
    * Supporting the game by buying Hero Seals.
    * Rewarded by the community team or support team. (This may be achieved by helping other players, providing constructive feedback, reporting bugs etc.)

To sum it up you will be able to achieve the status of a supporter not only by spending a bit of money, but also by actively participating in the community.

You can determine if you have the supporter role by checking the available categories in the support webform on the support page: If you see only 3 categories listed, then you do not have the supporter role.