Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Submission Topic: The Hero in Shining Armor!

Server
    DE01
    I nominate Myriam !
    There is no one to help more , in Ashan !

Server
    DE01
    Nobody really knows where she came from. Some say, she is a fallen angel and helps - now as a death-knight - other heroes to prove that she deserves to go back to heaven again. Others say, she is just a brutal killer and loves to help other heroes to free Ashan from all the evil creatures. Well, maybe she is both. We fought together very often, and I swear, I`ve never seen her taking hostages.

I met MissZippi a long time ago when she came along the way, somewhere between Ottersbau and Graustein, ...with her mule. I remember, I was in search of some chicken... for my quest... and I asked her, if she could help me to find them. Her mule is a really slow animal, so hours later I gathered all the chicken I needed. Since then she rides her rounds in Ashan, as quick as it could be with a mule, and offers her help when someone kindly asks for it. In addition she was the head oft the legendary guild Ruhmesritter for a long time and she regularly organizes expeditions and raids.

Although lots of heroes left Ashan already because of the many annoying bugs, which nobody takes care for, and because there is nothing really new happening in Ashan for a long time, she is still there making her rounds, helping other heroes and hoping that Ashan will become a bigger country once with new adventures, with new races and heroes...... and of course new enemies too.

[COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"]MissZippi[/COLOR], she is The Hero in Shining Armor!

Server
    DE01
    I vote for Myriam. She is an unusual leader and a very good friend.

Server
    DE01
    I would have to say Sharbaf

no other offers their help so freely, several times each day he can be seen posting his eagerness to help others. : - ) : -) :-) : - )

Server
    DE01
    I would like to nominate TinyValkyrie. I have had many opportunities to witness her assisting less experienced players with patience and skill. She offers helpful advice in a friendly manner to them without being overbearing or pushy about it. Additonally, she is always up to assist w coops, weeklies or helping players climb the raid ladder. She very well represents her guild, AtlanteanKodex by taking an active interest in new players looking for a guild to grow their game in.

Server
    DE01
    I vote for Adamskeemer he has helped me on many occasions and shown me how best to use my army so I don't lose to many :-)

Server
    DE01
    Hello everyone,

Please keep in mind that all submissions without story will be disqualified!

So if you would like your submission to count, add a story to it.

Server
    DE01
    Myriam 4 President!!!

she knows so much about this game, like a wiki
    she is ever in mood to help and she have a really big sunflower *smile

Server
    DE01
    Sharbaf.
    Huge online, always offering help in global chat. Helped to kill a lot bosses.

Server
    DE01
    I nominate Gravel
    He is in my opinion true hero in shining armour because was here with good advices and help when somebody need. Almost all I know about this game I learn from him, he help me a lot to develop my heroes and improve my strategy. Except me he helps all players from our guild and we know that we cant lose any battle if Gravel is with us.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast