Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Submission Topic: The Hero in Shining Armor!

Server
    DE01

Submission Topic: The Hero in Shining Armor!

Please post your submissions below, all other posts will be removed without warning.

Server
    DE01
    i vote for Nickelodeon

i didn't have any fight with him, but his articles(have a look to old german forum) an given good ideas helps a lot.
    also thanks a lot to Faust, DefJam, Knightrider9, Albtraum, Poseidon, Smek, Haaera, Narkol, Sir Oliver and all the others, they I met on my ways through ashan
    sry for bad english

Server
    DE01
    I vote for Manhawar.

Made my start easy and helped me doing lots of quests in I might not have succeeded. Lead a guild before changing to another where he as an officer still does lots of helpful stuff for others. As I am officer of the same guild, I can always confirm this. Meanwhile Dragon Knight level 46, I myself became a little helper, but on a smaller basis. Vote for this guy, he's a good guy.

Machiavel, Officer, Guild: LordsOfPersia (Leader: xento1)

Server
    DE01
    I have just removed a lot of spam and nonsense posts from this topic.

From this point on please post serious submissions only. All other posts will be deleted without prior warning and if you keep spamming this topic you also risk your account being (permanently) banned on the forums! Please keep this topic clean and let's keep this event fun for everyone. ^_^

If you post a submission, please also add a story to your post and explain why you want to thank your Hero in shining armor for helping you. Or add a little story about how you two have met each other, you can even share an adventure with us!

Thank you!

Server
    DE01
    I nominate PeterB007. He is very often on-line very much and helps not only in the most different fights, but he has on almost all questions in the chat reasonable answers. To me occur spontaneously still different other players who are similarly friendly and helpful, but I must decide on a player.

Server
    DE01
    I nominate Valeria

Hands down the most helpful player I've encountered in the game. She could be DK level 100 by now if she wanted but she spends most of her time helping other players. She completely changed the way I played the game. She helps people join the guild, helps build army, teaches strategy whether it be for raids, battle, or expeditions. She helps them acquire better gear, and which runestones to use. Undoubtedly one of the best players in the game, and definitely the one with the biggest heart. She is a hero in shining armor!!

Server
    DE01
    I nominate Myriam!
    She is helping to all in Global with fights and advices. She helps small Heroes to grow and consults them about playing. Moreover, she is the best Guildmaster ever!!!!
    She made TorederNacht to the greatest guild in Ashan!
    Last edited by sdasdsd; 28.07.16 at 12:12. Reason: Please post in English only

Server
    DE01
    I nominate Sharbaf
    He is always helping others, mostly coop for weekly bosses, but not just that.
    Smile and always be happy!

Server
    DE01
    I vote for Myriam.

She's the Reason, I'm still playing this game.
    And I Think, she always was the good Spirit of the Guild "Tore der Nacht".

Sincerely yours,
    TheDoc

Server
    DE01
    Thank you so much for your submissions so far!

To clarify: Only English submissions are being accepted. Submissions without a little story get disqualified.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast