Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pushing in PvP

Server
    DE01
    Finally a move on the right direction .... remain now to do something about the Sanctuary's Dance.

Thanks, keep going please.

Server
    DE01
    I never ever do pvp because it is so unbalanced, all i ever get is some douche bag with 5 thunder birds who 1 shots me,totally unfair for me as im not even getting anywhere or any rank at all.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Yes we are able to see who is pushing/being pushed intentionally. So don't worry that players will be banned accidentally.

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I will gather it all and forward it to the teams. Please try to stay polite also, thanks!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Yes we are able to see who is pushing/being pushed intentionally. So don't worry that players will be banned accidentally.
    Ok so what about the stronger players who have a good pvp reputation? New and weaker players will usually surrender from the battle when facing a stronger player... which will give the stronger players easy free points because they can't win vs a stronger player or they don't want to fight in 1 pvp battle for 2 hours or longer spamming 1 skill (sanctuary....) How is that fun lol? Usually players will make pvp agreements for points to avoid stupid long fights which to be honest i don't blame them at all because pvp is so broken... My next guess is players with lots of multi accounts will just use full stacks of core troops and kill them all and they won't lose any troops because they are rank 0....So how will you be able to tell then? This won't fix anything at all.. And i'm sure players will find another way around it...

How about you communicate with your community and tell us if you will ever redesign pvp? Or tell us if you'll bring out some future update or not? It's a simple question... Yes or no? We're not asking you to give us full details or a release date but i think the community deserves some answers that players have been asking BB for more then 1 year now... If BB really cares about the game and players then i hope they will announce something soon instead of not talking to their players and keeping them in the dark.
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Dear Heroes,

this is the topic to discuss pushing in PvP only. Please use other threads to give us feedback and stay constructive and polite.

Thank you!

Server
    DE01
    It is a farce if players come in three weeks following on each other twice by Cheaten (pushing) under the first three of the top league and are closed in spite of several communications to the Support neither, nor her fraudulently attained titles must return. Congratulation to this player which and only wide in such a way!! It seems to happen nothing.

Server
    DE01
    Ok last season i start fight search sometimes and then all the times it says "Fight found", then it will be declined.
    when ress Button "Fight", so why i had then to decline the fight - i dont see the opponent. So every person that decline will pushing and nothing else.
    So delete this "Decline"-Button and the pushing is not so easy, because the pusher or starter will loose troups and or gold.
    My Name is Bond - Painful Bond
    HeroName: PeterB007 - _Imperius - Venomizer - Atalanta
    Guild: _300_

Server
    DE01
    Pushing is happening mostly because there is no active pvp players base. Fights in arena are very rare and because of that no one wants to spend 3 hours waiting in the que just to encounter 1 player by chance, leaving arena empty most of the time and giving opporunity to someone to grab some seals with just a little of pushing effort.

Balance the pvp, make it more fun and consequently you will have strong arena activity with players actually playing for and enjoying the game and pushers having much less chance of getting the rewards.

Pvp should be the best end game content of the game, it should be the ultimate heroes game experience. Playing only versus AI is not challenging enough anymore, and playing versus other players by using your game knowledge by using tactics and strategy to win should be the most fun and challenging part of the game. It is quite the opposite, pvp is not balanced, and there is just 1 kind of strategy you must use in order to win and it is very long and boring. But that is another subject discussed atleast few dozen times over the last 2 years or so and nothing has changed. Its frustrating.

Server
    DE01
    Hi, you say controled pushers in PvP, today one player take more of 1000 points PvP in one hour, and yes I put a ticket, but nothing :-(( all weeks the same

Server
    DE01
    Hi SydByxu,

You do realize an investigation takes some time right? :P

We can't just blindly follow all reports and ban everyone mentioned in them, as this would get a lot of innocent players banned as well. After you send in a report, this information gets investigated thoroughly, logfiles will be checked and if the reported player indeed got pushed then they will get sanctioned accordingly.

Due to the privacy law it is not possible to communicate about the outcome of such investigations. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2