Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pushing in PvP

Server
    DE01

Pushing in PvP

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the topic Pushing in PvP.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    And what happen to those who banned for pushing ?
    There is some list pillory list where we can see who caught cheating or that is secret so they can back and again get caught. Why not those player permanent remove from pvp ?
    or simple why not fix pvp so there will be no more pushing and cheating.

Server
    DE01
    nah can u delete my post i dont wanna take participate in this sharad
    funny mod

Server
    DE01
    We do absolutely not share a list of banned or suspected players. One of the reasons is that naming and shaming is not allowed here on the forums or ingame. If you suspect a player of cheating: contact our support team and do not post names on the forums or ingame.

We also can't and won't share information about other player's accounts and/or sanctions to their accounts. For obvious reasons.

Server
    DE01
    Dear Eraya, do you guys also see the bugs and other issues of the game?

Kimi

Server
    DE01
    there r some probs in banning consistently those who r looking to be pushed.
    in some cases ppl r retreating w/o fighting:
    - innerguild match
    - affraid of an hours lasting match coz of some annoying tactics
    - coz of the opponent*s reputation to be unbeatable
    - catching other ppls pusher and getting their pts by "accident"

i totaly agree that pushers have to be banned, but r u able to investigate if it's intendet or not ?

and what if some ppl want to provoke a ban to another player by pushing him w/o him to want it nor he hase a chance to prevent those behavior ecxept staying away ffrom pvp at all ?

Server
    DE01
    What Sir_Oliver wrote is completely true, and can't be ignored!

Many times when I won my 1st place in top league, certain players surrendered at the beginning of the match without fight,
    knowing that they can't beat me, and I guess didn't want to lose time and troops.

Also, I sometimes surrender when I encounter known sanctuary spammer. That "tactic" is one of the reasons why PvP is ruined. The other reason is PvP "push", but not bcs friends and guild-mates are surrendering to you (which is, I am aware, forbidden, but can't earn you 1 st place) or weaker players surrendering, and ppl surrendering to sanctuary spammers (which is not forbidden - and I don't see how you can distinguish between those 2 examples) .

- But you can clearly distinguish
    WHO IS USING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO PUSH HIMSELF/HERSELF! And what do you do about that? Nothing. Weak players with "no real life" killed every fun of PvP matches with their "legit sanctuary tactic", and multiple self-pushing cheaters get few days ban, usually at the end of season, when it becomes obvious that they are cheating, but they get their hero seals, titles, and after the ban is lifted, they return and do same thing all over again. And again. And again.

I won't say any names, but personally I reported at least 5 ppl for self push. and I still see them in top league, all the time. I have huge experience in PvP playing, good knowledge of different range of tactics (which many ppl can verify) but this situation destroyed my motives for this part pf the game.

I suggest this: WHO EVER GETS CAUGHT FOR SELF PUSHING - BAN HIM/HER, AND DON'T GIVE THEM HERO SEALS IF THE WON ANY, GIVE THEM NEXT IN LINE.
    .AND BE CAREFUL TO DISTINGUISH WHAT IS "A FRIENDS PUSH", AND WHAT IS LEGITIMATE RETREAT FROM THE BATTLE.

And, for God sake, do something about sanctuary, we've been crying for over a year about that. Remove sanctuary spell from the shop, and give Necropolis fraction spell that will do the same, like they have torpor, and clerics have blind. Give blind spell to Knights also. That would solve the problem of spamming, and make the game more interesting again.
    Or give us back painful bond scroll, bcs we can use it (Haven fraction) when someone is abusing sanctuary.

Sorry for writing so long, but I waited very long time for an official topic about PvP.

Regards, Ivan-Milan
    Heros: Ivan_Milan / Milan_Ivan
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    I do not usually write on the forum, but I know Ivan-Milan and his knowledge of PvP is one of the most experienced !
    I totally agree with his point of view.

Server
    DE01
    PvP is broken so almost nobody plays it for fun. The only reason to do PvP is the reward to win a sasion, To win you need an opponent. Nobody in queue (as usual), so you ask a friend to come and lose -> Pushing in PvP.

Punishing this, while ok to do so, is fighting symtoms instead of reasons.

Improve our PvP experience and you will have so much players that are slowly bored to leave MMO right now join the PvP queue that pushing will become next to impossible.

Suggestions have been made: Fix refuge issue, introduce coop PvP, introduce coop random troop random map PvP (always pairing a mage with a knight at random for balance) etc.

Server
    DE01
    Solution 1: limit pvp to certain not expensive units. Units that can only be build in castles and all be equal. Make this part of the game show who is really best player and not best expensive troop owner.
    Solution 2: Give those who use expensive troops bigger lost % to force them to play with common troops.

Also please announce what is allowed and what is not. For example if I take common troops and my guild mate destroys them and win is that pushing?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast