Thread: New factions

Server
    DE01

Red face New factions

Good day MMHO team , im very worryed about the state of the game and i think that one of the best ways to bring back players and why not bring new ones a well would be to introduce new factions as soon as possible and i knoww it it hard because you will to develop some new stories for the faction you are bringing in.
    I am a very old inferno player and i will really like to see the race i love in the game as a playable race.The game needs diversity because now it has become too simple and boring due to lack of diversity and changes.
    Please consider this as soon as possible and make it happen , do not let your awesome game sink , save it ,it has great potential and trust your community , make the players happy because if they are , they will be happy to show theire support to you too. Im playing this game for a long time and even after the last update i still have hope that you have not forsaken this gem of a game . I HAVE FAITH IN YOU MMHO TEAM!

Server
    DE01
    Hi Mydredel,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. I will forward it to the appropriate team. I am happy to read that you enjoy the game so much!

Server
    DE01
    our mod told us already in may that there will be no new faction to be developed... i think this topic has been closed down by the developers of bb

Server
    DE01
    Most of us had your optimism few years ago Mydredel