Reply to Thread

Thread: DK Level 1 looking for a guild to join.

Server
    DE01

DK Level 1 looking for a guild to join.

Hi all,

I am seeking a guild to join for my Dragon Knight (level 1) character, Artemis33. I play everyday, usually around 9pm to 1am CST, but I can also play almost anytime if needed. I created a guild comprising only this character so I could try the Guild Quests, but I cannot do the Heroic quests by myself, as they are co-op. Plus, I will never be able to build my guild province by myself either. So, thus I am searching for companions along the way. If interested message me in the game and we can set something up. Or reply here, or just however you can contact me...

Thanks, and happy gaming!

Server
    DE01
    hey there,
    I have a guild that I built mostly myself, (started it for the same reasons you started yours), but I did get a little help w/ some of the restoration. at this point I have the HQ online, the might and init shrines active, and I am just starting to try to recruit active players. if you are still looking for a guild, I would be glad to see if you are a good fit for mine, and you would at least be able to benefit from sharing in the guild quests (which I put alot of effort into cycling ). my main is shadowSurge (DK 25), and I have 5 other (DK 10+), all in guild. hope to hear from you,
    take care : )

Server
    DE01
    HI, i am Hmeras, leader guild GenghisKhan.If you want to join guild, whisper or mail me.

Reply to Thread