Thread: losing units.

Server
    DE01

losing units.

Hello,

i dont wanna sound like a "rude" person, but this is the second time this happens to me...

first time i was in a battle, it was laggy, so i refreshed my browser, instead of doing the normal refresh, it did not work, it kicked me outside the game, had to log back in, and when i logged back in, i was outside the battle, and i lost my units.

NOW just NOW, i was in battle, my PC froze and i had to restart it, i opened the browser again on the "play" URL not the "EN-US"

it logged out and i had to log back in, and same thing, i lost my units.

PLEASE if this is an error, PLEASE compensate for me, and give me back my units, i dont want anything... please

you can check the logs again when i entered the battle to now, please give me back my units.

this should not happen, and if you have it as a system that punishes leavers, then PLEASE adjust it in a way that it just restarts the BOSS, and not using units... this is sooo frustrating. i spent soo much time and resources and effort trying to get my banshees / vampire lords / angel

i dont wanna lose everything simply because of an error OR a system that is UNFAIR

if this is an error, please restore my units , since the boss also restarted, restore my units, and FIX the error for future..

and if its intentional , then please make it either a player can restart browser 1 time a day without penalty, that way if some error happened or something bad went with browser / pc or wtv, he gets a second chance.. OR make it so that he restarts the boss ONLY

please, i love this game, and i dont wanna quit it because of stupid errors OR failed systems that unfairly punish people for something they did not do..

for now, please get me back my units. thank you.

Server
    DE01
    It's an old as the sun bug. Dunno if there's still anyone working with this game, but a year ago they did refund in such situations, if you sent them screenshots and what not. In the future however, when you get laggy or the game freezes - do not refresh, instead open a new tab and launch the game there, works as a charm 99% of the time.

Server
    DE01
    Please clean the cache of your browser and flash player regularly and refresh before the battle if you see the game is some kind of laggy. Good luck!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Aericura View Post
    Please clean the cache of your browser and flash player regularly and refresh before the battle if you see the game is some kind of laggy. Good luck!
    and no refund of units ? really ? i am a leveling person, so i am struggling with resources and units, waiting 6 hours for 7 vampire lords which takes about 24h + to fill, and i happened to lose 5 which is 6 hours worth of waiting..

do you not think that its unfair for me to lose 6 hours of waiting, simply because the game has issues ?

@MOD_aericura

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Aericura View Post
    not to mention the archliches and the other units that cost both time and resources as well.. it literally sent me back a day of gaming worth of time... i lost about 20% of my units ;/

Server
    DE01
    Players with supporter status can contact support to check if you lost your units because of server or your local issues.