Thread: Troop loss after freeze, disconnect non voluntary surrender

Server
    DE01

Unhappy Troop loss after freeze, disconnect non voluntary surrender

I frequently loose a lot of troops due to non-voluntary surrender. It would please me immensly if the default after timing out was to: 1-Choice of loosing gold, wood, etc or troops, 2-Restart battle from scratch. I realize my poor internet connection is not Heroes' problem; but, I think the loss of troops maybe. It makes me an unreliable guild member, raid teammate, and has really taken away from the enjoyment of the game...anybody else experience this?

Server
    DE01
    Yes, I have many of the same issues. I have basically stopped CO-Oping players and going on raids for the most part due to the flash crashes, invalid sessions, game freezes, constant refreshing of browser, and general lag in battles. It makes me seem like an untrustworthy CO-OP assistant. Its really unfortunate as I enjoy helping and playing in battles with others, and it defenitely affects my overall progress and ability to enjoy the game as it stands.

Server
    DE01
    Please clear the cache of the browser and of your cache player regularly and also please check if you use the newest version of the Flash Player.