Thread: What's with pets

Server
    DE01

What's with pets

Hi, I know i probably won't receive a response but i will try either way.

I had a pet, black dog, following me and saw another merchant at Stillwater selling a baby wolf. I liked that one better and started gathering crystals for it. When i went and bought it... BOOM! Nothing. I stayed with the black dog but lost 750 crystals and 52k gold (gold was not so important).

So was there any mention that i can have only one pet at a time? If so why did the game not stop me from my vain purchase? What's the point of having many pets sold throughout the game, if one can only stay with their 1st pet (which probably will be the 1st one found since one can not know that more will follow, and thus save the ONE available pet slot)

I feel quite frustrated since i lost 3 days for nothing gathering those crystals, and i think i am due an explanation.

Server
    DE01
    You have to open your hero's inventory and equip the pet. Then you'll be able to choose whichever pet you want following you on any given day.

Server
    DE01
    I know that, i clicked the pet and it went away from inv but no icon in pets tab.
    Now i can see it, so i guess all it needed was time.
    Thanks for the reply though