Thread: Game took 25% from your troops when you get disconect in coop

Server
    DE01

Game took 25% from your troops when you get disconect in coop

Hi guys i want tell that i lose every day 1k crystals coz when game disconect me from coop lose 25% from troop even if i have gold it took me 25%.
    This is not real ...... pls change this i pissed play like this every day to lose 20% from troop this is awsome..........
    Dear developers do somthing we are not sheep witch farme crystals for yor disconect .. this cost time

Server
    DE01
    Hi EviLbg,

In order to assist you with this issue, I need a bit more information. Can you please explain what happens when you experience this issue? Have you updated your Flash player already? Have you tested another system or browser?

Server
    DE01
    Lag + invisible units in battle + invalid session's involuntary disconnects. You can not play this game longer then just for 10-15 minutes. When it starts lagging, then it is time to log off. It makes heroes online unplayable beyond collecting the daily login bonus plus doing quick 1-5 battles. Not even that some unlucky days, when you need to travel a lot.

I found a proper log off, from the menu, as the only solution for invalid session bug. However logging in and logging off every 10-15 minutes... a wee beyond me.

Server
    DE01
    actually, this happens when we're "logged out" from the website. It happens after a long time playing (probably 2 hours+). When we're logged out from the site, it would give us worse lag.
    The problem is... we often lost track of our playing time, so this thing has been plaguing all players overall. And also, this problem has been ignored for quite a long time.