Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion round: Version 191

Server
    DE01
    Hi Mikas,

That is correct; if like 3-5 guild members contact support confirming this claim and referring to the guild leader's ticket number, this is considered valid proof.

They will lift the ban on their accounts and handle the situation further then.

Server
    DE01
    One question. My guild is very inactive (maybe 5 members still log in) and our 2 guild leaders have not logged in for over 100 days when I checked the other night. I'm only an officer last I checked. I don't know any of these people and have never talked to any of them online. Somehow this happened to my account. How can I get confirmation from other guild members in this case when I don't know who they are?

Server
    DE01
    You just have a brain my friend

Server
    DE01
    It is not the case of every body

Server
    DE01
    vballnat, I think you should just explain said circumstances to the support, mention to them the name of your guild, and wait for them to confirm the guild is mostly inactive themselves.

Server
    DE01
    I think you have a history of all transactions , so it must be easier for you to make a request and find the leaders that are not active for a long time , and then you will perhaps understand than you think wrong

Server
    DE01
    Small question: i'm in a small guild, with 2 leaders atm including myself. I don't even know who was the original one and don't care who becomes leader/officer. As told at 1st page one of us should contact support, but there is stated, for ftp-player, only topics of harrassment/seal-buying issues can be reported. So: where to write to, to avoid one of us gets banned?

Server
    DE01
    i see ty :-)

Server
    DE01
    I'm pretty sure others already write with harassment listed as category. Support has to read all stuff anyway, so I don't think it matters as long as leader bug or something is mentioned in the subject,

Server
    DE01
    There is something I don't understand
    There is a bug , who is responsible ?? The players or MMHOL ??
    You are innocent and you must proove to the support that you are innocent , and they are deaf
    You must loose your time (maybe you don't have something else to do), to proove them that there is just a bug and nobody is guilty
    It is too much difficult to make a request in the database and look the historical and see when each leaders where design.
    Maybe there is not the date and the time in the database ???
    Maybe they don't have a datawarehouse ???
    But if they have one , it is easy to understand that the last leader is the right one and the others didn't want to be leader anymore and that they have private reasons.
    I think a children will understand this.
    And to finish when I make a mistake in the life I don't make all the word responsible of my mistake and put them in jail and force them to prove that they are innocent.
    I just repair my mistake (bug) with humility and I do the job I don't ask the others to do it
    Guilty or not guilty that is the question ?

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast