Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Discussion round: Version 191

Server
    DE01
    And when you are leader of a guild with 40 members that didn't play since a very long time and only 8 members cooperate ,
    don't you think the new leader has the responsabilty to exclude those 40 members ???

Server
    DE01
    That's right, we do want guild leaders to be able to kick players out of the guild and demolish dwellings. Must be language barrier here. What we don't want is a random person to become a guild leader. We are facing a bug allowing to have evaluated privileges and malicious people exploiting it. Do you dare to deny it or question? Nobody ever designed for any function to allow such behavior in the first place. On top of that it's not even widely understood neither how nor why it at all happens. Otherwise it would be easy, wouldn't it? Oh, it must be programmer's job to figure how, and yes, it must still be easy. After all it's a trivial task ought to be done right from the beginning. I truly wonder where all the bugs in the world came from.

Server
    DE01
    I don't think leaders comes randomly , i am sure they were designe by the last leader.
    you want leaders but you don't want them to lead
    so you don't know what you really want
    to be or not to be that is the question

Server
    DE01
    If i am a leader and a give you the leadership of the guild , you understand that you will be the new leader and YOU DON'T HAVE THE CHOICE , the only choice you have is to leave the guild or to manage it , and how you are going to manage it ??? and because of the bug i am still with you in the guilde

Server
    DE01
    And is not that the tactical to destroy a hero. You creat a guild , you invite members , and after a while you name a new leader and what is happening,
    the leader is banished (oh the bad little player he has use the guild bug)
    name a new leader , and he also banished , and again , and again... and the guild is destroy but all those herose ( al those innocents) they are destroyed.
    So when you look a problem on one side , try to look in the other side and maybe you will have the answer.

Server
    DE01
    You've pick a wrong server for setups, conspiracy theories, and support abuse.

Server
    DE01
    I just try to analyse and help honest players that where abused and don't think like you that all players have bad ideas , don't you belong to the honest players ????
    I just work for justice , don't you fight for justice ???

Server
    DE01
    Do you think those people were banned by hand? Or were they reported? No, I don't think so… Might be it was because of misassumption with a script. That's why they are asked to contact support, so the support could see through this matter. Sure developers are still to blame for things gone wrong, but what makes you think they will let themselves be abused to ban whomever.

Server
    DE01
    And the support ask them to prove that they are the real leaders.
    But how do you want them to prove ?????????????????????????????????????????
    In those guild you can't join the old members because they are not in the game,
    and you don't know who they are , only MOHL have the information.
    and don't forget that the banished players can't go in the game and look who is the guild.
    Only MOHL has the database and only MOHL can contact the old leaders.
    But I think I loose my time when some people are deaf

Server
    DE01
    Maybe you know in your guild the members , but in is not the case of most of the players

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast