Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion round: Version 191

Server
    DE01
    Again, I am pleased that the hotfix worked for my guild, but it has not worked for all guilds. Was there something else fixed or done besides the attempt to remedy the guild leader bug?

I think the mixed reception was in response to the way the hotfix was promoted. It was promoted as a "new version" and I think many players expected new content along with a "new version". The message also suggested that the developers have been working hard on the hotfix, but players are wondering and constantly asking if the developers are working on anything new?

So, my humble suggestion is that next time a change is promoted that the developers or moderators are clear about the change to lessen the disappointment and by consequence, the poor reception of their efforts to fix a bug. Again, removing the false leaders was very much appreciated but perhaps could have been executed with more accurate representation.
    Tinkerhell

Server
    DE01
    @Indigo and others This "hotfix" broke Cla server. So be thankful you can play

Server
    DE01
    To resolve this bug, it would have been wise to send a warning to the 2 Guild Chiefs.
    If at the end of a week the 2 guild leaders were still present, you could get tough.
    It is more "politically" correct.

Server
    DE01
    hi again...the guild i'm in has died and since becoming guild leader ( bug or no bug ),,,
    i'm able to invite new players ( under lvl 10 ) and do guild quest
    i've invested alot of time and resources trying to keep this guild going ,,,,,
    i see that i am not banned ....so i will continue to try and revive this guild i'm in :-)
    there is one question i would like to ask..and that is ...what constitutes abuse or taking advantage of this ( so called ) bug ???

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by pauantbro View Post
    there is one question i would like to ask..and that is ...what constitutes abuse or taking advantage of this ( so called ) bug ???
    Fake leaders of the guild on the server cla to release all guild members and razed all the buildings of event units.

Server
    DE01
    This is the first post I've been able to find that might somewhat explain what happened to my account. This looks to be related to my current situation. Is anyone able to explain to me what this hot fix did regarding guilds or where I can find information about this bug and how one may have done something wrong because of it? I'm very confused. I was really caught off guard to find out I did something wrong and I'm researching to find out what it was I did. I'm not getting any response at all from the response team and have been unable to find any other information.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexidrine View Post
    feedback for a lot of us:
    ours guild's friends who was guild "leader" due to the "hotfixed bug" have been banned at all as the new version had been deployed, fine, isn't it?
    what can we do to help them be back in game and getting account back?
    another question:
    why should not a guild have more then one leader?
    if it was in case of the bug, not an exploit, why have them be banned?
    they don't ask Nothing and it is the bugging game that have give them leadership. for loosing leadership, player have two choice: quit the guild but they have to give leadership to some else before going, that mean letting another player taking the ban risk, lol second choice delete the heroe and restart it anew from beggining, unlol. if this post isn't the right one for such question, please let me know where it is and replace this post in it^^
    in wait, regards,
    dexidrine/abomiffreux/mystrelle/abracadapaf/snfu, ect
    still waiting an answer^^ perhaps a day would i get one^^

Server
    DE01
    Players expect an official apology and not the usual arrogant retort

Server
    DE01
    The banned players had no choice but to do otherwise.
    The bug comes from programming and ending up with several guild leader did not lead to any abuse in any guild.
    The way the game's programmers have applied this fix of their bad work is worthy of the methods that some applied during the war by deciding to exclude part of the population.
    I also hope that they will come back to reason and that is more than an excuse they have to provide.

Server
    DE01
    So. All falsely banned leaders are asked to write to support and provide some proof they are the real guild leaders. What would be a proof? I imagine messages from other guild members confirming the claim would. Though for all I know being banned doesn't help a bit the leader to contact their members and ask them to write some. Posts in the guild thread on forums are also a good clue. Then, the activities the false leaders take immediately after getting their leadership are: kicking members, inviting new ones on their place, or demolishing dwellings. If none of that happened, then apparently you didn't abuse the bug.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast