Thread: list of guilds, and other features needed

Server
    DE01

list of guilds, and other features needed

Can someone please put a request to the developers regarding guilds? It would be super fantastic if:

1. There was an icon that brought up a list of guilds. (which would be ever so helpful when creating/naming a new guild!).
    2. Each guild had a guild wall that was accessible to every player for viewing (wherein we could include contact and recruiting information).
    3. There was an option to change your guild name. This should be done by the guild leader, but it could be done like a building restore wherein every member of the guild could contribute to the cost of it. And yes, it could be ridiculously expensive so that it would only happen if the whole guild really wanted it. I'm sure all of us at some point in our gaming careers came up with a name that was dumb, or we came to dislike (or occasionally regret) later.
    4. after 1-3 were done, we could have more guild competitions in addition to the expedition mazes. guild v. guiild- there are endless varieties of options (resource/ troops production? direct guild battles? event challenges?)

Guilds can make alliances, but it feels rather happenstance. I think a listing of guilds w/ their contact info would further enrich game play. ^_^

ok, 2 cents deposited ^_^
    ~ Rain

Server
    DE01
    I would offer my 2 cents as well and hope there would soon be a way to change guild names... there are several reasons why this is necessary for some guilds !!

Server
    DE01
    I agree 100% this is something we would like to see added

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion/idea! I will forward it to the development team.

Server
    DE01
    Damn! That development team must have a mountain of feedback by now! Oh wait there's no development team working on this game for almost 2 years now! (facepalm) At least treat what's left of this community with dignity and respect they deserve...
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmoo View Post
    Damn! That development team must have a mountain of feedback by now! Oh wait there's no development team working on this game for almost 2 years now! (facepalm) At least treat what's left of this community with dignity and respect they deserve...
    Now now. The new version was just deployed. Are you saying you're not enjoying it??

Server
    DE01
    Great ideas Rainhopper!

Server
    DE01
    I hope name guild can be changed.