Thread: Some ideas i have to share

Server
    DE01

Some ideas i have to share

1. Expedition must have more benefits from wining expedition gate this is impossible to take all 3 gates to take bonus I thing better will be 1st gate give wood gold and metal 2nd metal wood cry and dragon steel and 3rd all others if you win the gate
    2.Pet unless they do nothing add some minor skill regeneration or some lower might dmg or magic whatever make them usefull
    3.Some new hero skill will be v good some ultimate skill I mean on every 25Dk lv to give 1 point and 1 new skill witch is only allowed to take when you are 25 50 75 100 DK this mean 4 new skills for every hero no new skill from beginning of game
    4.Add some unit witch making water dmg or some new troops at least if you not going to deploy new race and hero
    5.Add some sets witch is class based and give more bonuses I mean if might set all set items be whit luck coz now if you want farm all pieces only 1 or 2 is suitable for your class
    6.Some guild tournament it mean guild vs guild pvp a winner take some rare refiment witch allow you to refine 4 times your artifact
    7.New guild base witch you can put your artifact and upgrade it whit other rare or legendary artifact witch up your stat

Server
    DE01
    Thank you very much for your ideas, I will forward them.

Server
    DE01
    I like a lot this game but need some new challenges or content coz I wonder why I farm all those artifacts no pvp coz sanctuary and guardian heaven this skills must change at some way this is best heroes coz online and fun I don't like h7 or any homm series this is most fun coz online all will be very happy if see something new