Thread: Achievement Bug

Server
    DE01

Achievement Bug

Hello!

It's been almost 2 months since I have submitted a ticket to support team (Ticket#2016123010000186), in which I have explained the fact that 2 of the achievements related to story quests (The Line of Full Resistance & Malice in Chains) didn't unlock for me. I started playing in the autumn of 2015 and at that time these two were linked to wrong quests. A few months after I had passed those points in the story, the achievements were fixed, but the fix wasn't retroactive.

I am aware that creating another Haven and another Necropolis hero will help me activate those achievements, but that would cost me 8,000 HS. If the devs are unable to correct this bug, I ask for 8,000 HS as compensation so that I can do them again.

This is not a plea for free HS. My main objective is to have those achievements ticked. If the team can do that, then all is solved. But since it's been almost a year and a half and this problem isn't fixed, I am guessing it's impossible or too costly. So, a compensation is required. Those achievements are worth 110 pts. Those that started the game after the bug was fixed have an unfair advantage compared to me.

I am waiting for you answer.

Best,
    Radu

Server
    DE01
    A small correction: I have started playing in the fall of 2014, not 2015, so it's been 2 and a half years since I have this bug.

Server
    DE01
    > I am aware that creating another Haven and another Necropolis hero
    > will help me activate those achievements

If this is true, then the solution is simple:

Create a new hero slot for 4k seals and generate a new
    Necropolis hero. Play it til Sandro 2 and you will get
    3k seals back. Then delete the hero and generate a new
    Haven hero (doesn't cost any seals, only for the hero
    slot seals are necessary) and also play it til Sandro 2.
    This way you not only get your achievements but also
    additional 2k seals (2x3k - 4k) and it is more fun to
    play the story instead always doing the same fights with
    your main hero. Because the new heroes can use the
    troops of the main hero you don't need to build your
    towns.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by fewff3 View Post
    Play it til Sandro 2 and you will get
    3k seals back.
    Are you absolutely sure there are 3k HS as reward in the campaign? It didn't seem that much to me. Also, I didn't know that deleting a hero lets you keep the slot. I'll try to find additional proof about the amount of HS, but your idea is good and I might just try it. Thanks.

Server
    DE01
    It is exactly 2791 HS.

Server
    DE01
    Thank you both. I've created a new Haven hero, got "The Line of Full Resistance" achievement (plus "Rise and Shine" - get 60 Hero Levels, as I've only had 2 heroes and I was stuck on 58) and now I'm working to get my HS back