Reply to Thread

Thread: Lvl 29 Cleric mature gamer

Server
    DE01

Lvl 29 Cleric mature gamer

I'm an experienced morpg gamer. Long time player of PWI and like games. I haven't committed to the game until I was sure I wanted to commit to it, to such an extent that I haven't raided or participated in cooperation fighting. I'm based in the UK and game at any time I choose to. I'm a P2W player with no budget. I'm happy to join a growing guild and I do require a game dynamics bit of tutoring.

Server
    DE01
    hey there,
    saw your post and wanted to let you know that I have a guild that I started myself, (and built mostly myself, w/ some significant help from some good hearted players I met in the guild 'furelise' who I have since lost touch with because I stopped playing for abt 8 mo). anyway if you don't find a more developed guild right away, you might want to join mine till you do, while there you could benifit from guild quests, and I could give you alot of pointers on early and midgame concepts, (there is alot I still need to learn about the really advanced play myself, and I haven't done alot of the team stuff myself). but I play alot, and I have 6 heroes, (all 30+) in the guild. my main is shadowSurge (necro magic, DK27, heroic tier 9). I have a recent posting on the guilds looking for players thread, but didn't go into alot of detail there. will try to send you an IGM.
    take care, and have fun : )

Server
    DE01
    Sure. Throw me an invite and I will join you. Let's face it, I'm hardly inundated with offers

Server
    DE01
    hey there,
    sorry I haven't been able to connect w/ you, your profine name is given here, but I don't know the name of your hero to give you an IGM. I posted a mail to your profile, but I don't know if that's something you even will be alerted to, or know how to check, if you IGM my main 'shadowSurge', or my namesake 'Vapordrake' I may be able to connect w/ you easier. hope to hear from you soon, take care : )

Reply to Thread