Not sure whats the proper procedure for reporting bugs (one per thread, or all at once?).
I'll put them all in this thread:

################################################## ##############################
1. Reseting Spells Bug:

When we are in battle and Engine or Other player plays, spells are unaccessible.

If we for example use blind or slow spell on some stack, there are few moment when Spells are accessible.
But the Game keeps reseting our choice. And some times we forget about this bug due the rush of the moment.
Which lead us to loosing choice of correct spell healing/slow/blind/pacification/..., which in return could lead us to loosing time or units.

It would be nice not to show spell choice,
or not to reset what we have already chosen.

Whichever is more correct, personally I would prefer later.

################################################## ##############################
2. Reseting Hero Position on Map after Battle bug.

Sometimes when we enter the battle, and we return back to map we are no longer on the place where the battle took the place.
It like the game is reseting our last known position on the map.
if we have to pick up some resource that was behind the Engine stack we were fighting against, we have to travel all over again the same path.

it's very annoying
And it happens more often than it doesn't
I've even tried clicking around stack before battle, and it doesn't help.

3. Battle Screen Invalid Target on Enemy Stack bug

Since battles are too slow I've put speed to max in Options.
I have my cursor over enemy units stack, and have to click several times for game to react.
It constantly says "Invalid Target", and after several times it reacts.
And I haven't moved cursor a pixel, or a twip.

This is up to become my favorite annoying bug.

4. Hero Bag wrong info popup bug.

If we have 14 items of 15 items in the bag.
And for example let's says we have 20 Angel Feathers in the bag.
We click dead scout that could give us Angel Feathers or Phantom Coins (and we hope for phantom coin).
But unfortunately we got Angel Feather. We click on CAN (delete icon) to deny acceptance of Angel Feather.
The moment when Dialog closes the split the second Bag Popup is shown, saying we have full bag (which isn't true).
As soon as we open our bag we can see we still have only 14 items of 15 Items in it.

So this popup is simply wrong.

Which makes me believe there is an incorrect mechanics in game engine how it handles events.
You should pay more attention to it.

5. Infos messages displayed on top right of game screen aren't click-able, but prevents click on map.
Most of time this is not very important, but when you are in rush you want to get somewhere as fast as you can it becomes important.
Since this messages show and vanish on it's own they shouldn't be click-able, also shouldn't prevent click on map.

To put simply bugs kill the joy,
and this is the game and the game should be enjoyable.

thank you
and best regards