Reply to Thread

Thread: Favors Might troop recomendation

Server
    DE01

Favors Might troop recomendation

I have both a Necro and a Haven might character. I was in the expedition and took my necro might character into a Favors Might battle.My normal configuration is 4 stacks of archies (Arch Liches) and one stack of Feckless drifters (faceless) and Specters for healage. I was handed my head. I was coop with a Haven might with Blazing glories and we managed to survive. Are there any recommendations for troops to take into a might battle. I do fine in normal battles but raids and expeditions have might battles, and I think that as a might character I should be able to do might battles.

So, basically my question is what troops to bring to a might battle? It applies to both haven and necro classes.

Server
    DE01
    To fight these kind of battle it is recommended to use creature who deal might damage (like vampire lord or tranquility guardians), creatures who deal magic damages, such as liches or blazing glories, won't be efficient for this battle.
    If you want to know what kind of damage your creature deal, you juste have to click on the Magnifying glass.

In response to your comment, I think the best composition against battle favors might, is a combination of faceless (can possess unit enemy to deal might damages) and tranquility guardians (make ennemy unable to move by petrification and avoid retaliation when they attack).

Server
    DE01
    For low lvl raids and expeditions youll be good with vamps and faceles, for higher lvls, tranq guardians and faceless, i would bring seraph or elder too if possible. As already said, dont look the name of the challange but look at its description - might challange is for troops dealing melee might dmg, magic for troops dealin magic dmg, and so on for other types. Some are more tricky but with bit o practice youll get used to em all eventually. Good luck and have fun.

Reply to Thread