Closed Thread

Thread: This is getting to be unplayable :-(

Server
    DE01

This is getting to be unplayable :-(

5 times in the last three days i have been disconnected and lost a boatload of troops, latest i lost around 70 blazing glories, but this is nothing compared to the total of troops
    i have lost due to disconnects.

it happens when the game "freezes" and im forced to refresh the page, instead of loggin in it throws me to the main page and boom, units lost.

I really like this game, but it's too much Work for nothing when you can Loose your units like that and nobody cares..

My account is Maglor78.

Regards.

Server
    DE01
    The only thing I can advise, so sometimes do preventive reload sites. Especially after the passages of the portals. Unfortunately, this problem is known throughout the game, but we may not be able to repair it.

Server
    DE01
    I refresh as soon as i start to get lag, havent lost troops for a while now

Server
    DE01
    dssadadad

Server
    DE01
    try to ope shop and spell book tab few times ...it is working when you do not see your spell bar or units abilities...sry for dasdada reply ..i wrote a long msg. but when i klicked post quick reply the site decided to leave me a blank page ! buggs even on the forums ..jezus ....

Closed Thread