Reply to Thread

Thread: acces to forum denied with my browser OPERA

Server
    DE01

Unhappy acces to forum denied with my browser OPERA

I don't kown if this problem have occured to anybody and if it was solved...
    When I am on Ubi home page http://clb.heroes-online.com/fr-FR/Accueil (french for me!) I can login to this forum and see discussion but if course impossible to answer any as I am not connected.
    So I give my id and password, and as soon I am identified, and go back to the forum home page but impossible to join the forum, only these words: no page found, as if connexion was denied
    If I disconnect ,immediately I am back to the forum...
    Of course I have tried clearing the cache on my browser but unsuccessfully...

The only was to join this page is to use another browser such as firefox or chrome. As soon as I am identified I can see this forum, accès granted with possibility to create any discussion or answer to another one...

Of course You can answer me that I had rather to get rid of Opera but it is more convenient for me to keep Opera...

Has anybody had the same trouble?
    Any idea to solve this problem?
    Thanks

Server
    DE01
    Hello Felenius,

Do you have the latest version of Flash Player installed? Browsers such as Chrome have and use their own Flash Player, Opera does not.

Server
    DE01
    Hello BB_Eraya
    To answer you I had to log in with Firefox, either impossible with Opera, as before...
    Of course I have the latest version of Flash Player

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

I have tested this myself and I have no problem with logging in on Opera, so I can't reproduce this issue. It is always necessary to login on the website before you can post on the forums, they are however always accessible (even without logging in).

Reply to Thread