Reply to Thread

Thread: Game not working on windows

Server
    DE01

Game not working on windows

I've been trying everything to make the game work on Windows 7. Tried with 3 browsers (Opera, Firefox and Chrome) and with the one downloaded from this page and it's always the same: takes for ever to log-in, once it does, whenever I travel to another province have to refresh to complete the trip and when I start a battle it never loads and when I refresh takes me back outside the battle, so basically I can't play.
    I know it's not the internet connection couse the game works fine on safari on mac.
    Have the last version of browsers and flash player.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Sandrosh,

Please contact our support team about this issue, you can contact them by clicking on the 'support' tab after logging in on the website.

Server
    DE01
    I'm having the same problem now. The game just won't load at all for my laptop. It's up to date cause it worked the other day. But, today it's not working at all. Maybe this game needs to go onto consoles as a Free-to-play like a bunch of other MMORPG games are now on consoles under the Free-to-play. But Please if u do that, please put it on both xbox and PS4?

Server
    DE01
    lol on the same server dude. Maybe its the delaware server?

Server
    DE01
    6 ours and no fix loggin 20 msg I sent support and nothink lol

Server
    DE01
    ery hello 6 ours I have loggin problem 20 msg I sent support no fix no answer nothinks lol

Server
    DE01
    any answer eraya?

Server
    DE01
    If u don't type or speak english ANGULO75 then your in the WRONG SUPPORT fourm! This error happened to me only today. The game worked 2 days in a row and now today it won't work in DELAWARE on the DE01 server. It's the SERVER and not the PLUG-IN! FIX THE SERVER OR FACE MORE WRATH UBISOFT!!!!!!!

Server
    DE01
    Sorry to the Admins for putting my rant on here. At least they are monitering the fourms. Maybe they can go in the backdoor of the server to find out the problem or do a server maintence.

Reply to Thread