DE01

Server Status

Are the servers down?.... the game just stays on ''loading.''

Server
    DE01
    me too, never ending loading...

Server
    DE01
    It would be nice when page doesn't load to kick us out with message that will say SERVER DOWN or SERVER BUS,
    so we wouldn't try all possible browsers on planet thinking some update made mess out of things

Server
    DE01
    One more, never ending loading..

Server
    DE01
    This is sad that no one even bothers to let us know that servers are down and how long it will last. A short info would be sufficient to stop me downloading it all day as an idiot

Server
    DE01
    And don't expect an apology either when eventually they wake up and reboot the server.

Server
    DE01
    This seems to always happen on Sunday. Maybe hire some old guy who can reboot a server to work one day a week. We the players would appreciate it.

Server
    DE01
    This is the second time this has happened in the last month. This is totally unacceptable for a professional organization. They must be using Hillarys server. I was a system admin for 40 years and never had a 8 to 10 hour outage unless there was a power outage, or oily black was billowing from the server. There are ways to monitor servers if you don't want to have people sitting around the server room.

Server
    DE01
    Same thing happening here. What's the DE01 server? i thought it was just for Delaware? All it does is load no matter what browser you use. AngelDeVil: The server could also be down because of hackers? Just a thought. I hope it gets fixed soon as it did work for 2 days this week

Server
    DE01
    I'm having problems with the game getting stuck on the loading screen. Happens on both Google Chrome and the Slim Browser Version. Sent a message to tech support three hours ago but heard no reply. Can anyone assist me with this? Does the server need a reboot?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast