Reply to Thread

Thread: Piggy in disstress - can I do it again?

Server
    DE01

Piggy in disstress - can I do it again?

Hello all,

I did the piggy in distress quest a while ago and I was told by my guild I can do it again. However I seem not to be able to accept it. Is this a bug or does it take a certain time to do it again? Could not find any notes about it anywhere.

Thank you,

Server
    DE01
    Piggy in disstress is daily quest in Black Bough

Code:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6E4Wx0ckUM
    Or do you think Piggy quest from the expedition?

Code:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKiJJnbTW_w
    The first quest is done once a day.

The second quest - each character can only pick up this task once.. If the task gets the character and then fulfills it, it can never pick it up again.

Server
    DE01
    I meant the piggy quest from the expeditions. Hmm, not sure how to take the sense that a character can just do it once and then never again. Does someone know why?

I thought it is meant as a reward for getting high in the expeditions levels. The rewards you get from it are great but they do not last forever, so why would they make it just once? Is not easy to get to the high levels in expeditions anyway. So as a guild leader you can not use it as a reward for someone to do many expedition battles. There goes that idea...

Well, got my answer though, thanks Mrotar.

Server
    DE01
    Your friends can do the piggy quest many times. Just coop with someone, when they are about to kill the boss surrender. Your coop person gets the rewards, and you pay the gold for it. There are stratagys for making it even easier. As long as you leave the battle before completion, you can do the quest every 5 minutes, YOU just don't get the rewards.

Reply to Thread