Reply to Thread

Thread: misclicking hero seals

Server
    DE01

misclicking hero seals

hi, got lately the problem that i accidently clicked on wrong bars, so that i spent hero seals unwillingly. It would be nice if you can put some more secure procedure in your current system, so that it can be avoided or at least that your support help players to reset it, if they page in time.

Server
    DE01
    I can confirm just got this case yesterday, i accidently clicked on a wrong position and about 3k hero seals were wasted. Of course i immediatelly wrote the support in hope that they can understand and restore it, but still no answer until now. Please do something about this, it is just sad otherwise. T_T

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

I am sorry you both had this experience, I will forward your feedback. However, about a refund or something I can't decide, that's up to support indeed.

Server
    DE01
    I really really wonder to who are you forwarding the feedback

Server
    DE01
    I could not agree more

Server
    DE01
    me too i am wondering if there is really a forward address, seems like there is no more upgrades, bug fixings, nothing!

Reply to Thread